Chapter 14

We walked in the store, Kaminari went to the sexy part and told me to get something. "Haha yeaaaa sure!"

"Wait really?!?"

"NO, you perve, now I know what Jiro means by you being a pervert! Shame I thought you were better than." I sent a little electric shock to him, it caused him shiver down his back.

"AaAAAaaaAaahhhhHh. Did you just?"

I smirked and walked away. "I have no idea what you are talking about." I walked to some t shirts, I picked out a few, I noticed Kaminari looking at me.

"Hey Y/n, maybe sometime would you like to go out with me?"

I got a bit flustered at his question. "I uh yea sure like what kind of date?"

"You know anything you are up to."

"Oh so a place we're we can hang out at? Sounds fun maybe we can play around with our electricity quirks! It will be so much fun!"

Hey, do you know who else is electrifying and fun?"

He smirked I tapped his cute little nose and sent a tickle spark to him. "Not you, if that's who you are talking about." I teased him, that counted as flirting right? I can tell Jiro I did that. Who am I kidding she will probably want me to say to him that he's handsome...

"Why are you teasing me? A guy can only handle so much you know!"

He said with a sweet whining tone, god did I want to kiss him. "I don't know what you mean. I do know though, You are fun to be with." I winked at him and winking means flirting so done! I left to change. He stood there speechless I loved it. Though it felt weird to flirt back for once.

  I will admit he brings out the better in me. I tired on a black shirt on with a cute little electrical mouse on it. I came out and Kaminari was sitting down in deep thinking. I sat next to him. "Hey I'm sorry if-"

"Uh oh what do you mean you did... you are... You look so cute in that. The cutest shirt for the cutest lady."

Kaminari said putting his thumb up. I blushed a bit. "Thanks, I am sorry though. I didn't mean to upset you. I..."

"You didn't do anything wrong Y/n, also Y/n you did it again..."

"Hmmm?"

"Is it that hard to say my name?"

He smiled at me. "Sorry I keep forgetting."

"It's okay I will accept it if you put this on..."

(You can choose what one

(You can choose what one.)

He handed me the cloths. I blushed as I realized it's a bit reveling, not to much though. I sighed in defeat. "Fine, since you are one of my best friends."

"YAY!"

I got changed and came out. His mouth dropped I giggled and twirled around. "What do you like it or something Chargebolt?"

"Of course I do H/n, you look beautiful. Not that you didn't before!"

I laughed and blushed at his comments. He is such a sweet heart, a pervert yes. He is Mostly sweet heart. I felt over joyed.

"Oh great she is here."

I looked to see Class 1B. I started to feel self conscious, Denki saw that. I all of a sudden felt a hand grab on to mine. "Denki?" I looked to him he smiled at me.

"Don't let them bother you, It's like letting a toad think it's better than you. You being the Princess to a toad ,it's kind of ridiculous to even think they get onto your level. It's like the princess in the frog. You are the one who saves the day.

"But you called them toads."

"Exactly meaning they have no room to be in your life or story. I however would love to be the frog, specially since I could get a kiss from it."

He winked I laughed he knew how to cheer me up. There is no doubts about it. I looked to my cloths and decided I had enough. "well I'm done shopping here, I'll get changed and checked out."