"That's good then." Y/N replied before standing up and returning to Joon Min's side. Shin Ji looked at Y/N's back apologetically. She shook her head, sighing. 'I've dreamt about this life for so long.... it's good that i'm happy right now.' she thought to herself.

Even though Jun Seo didn't sincerely care about her anyway.

Shin Ji followed Y/N, returning to Joon Min's bedside. He was still sitting down cutely, slowly sipping on the vegetable soup. His face showed great concentration as he blew on the broth.. She smiled. "Joonie is really a good boy." Joon Min only glanced up momentarily to give her a small smile before returning to his soup.

Shin Ji turned her head to look at Y/N "Is there any good news yet?"

Y/N sighed helplessly, shaking her head. "I went gynaecologist to check. The doctor said that my body isn't in the greatest condition right now, and the stress is causing problems with my menstrual cycle..."

"Then you need to take a note of it, how can you conceive if you aren't healthy?" Shin Ji said. "Even you are pregnant, if you don't take care of your body you can still lose the baby. I notice that you are losing weight...."

Y/N looked down at her belly, feeling uneasy.. This afternoon she went to a consultation with Joon Min's doctor, and he also mentioned the same thing to her.

She felt fatigued and dizzy, probably because she has not had enough rest these past few days.

Because Joon Min's health was gradually improving, Grandma didn't let Y/N stay and sleep at the hospital again. She instructed nannies from home to come to the hospital and accompany Joon Min for the night instead.

Y/N didn't feel at ease leaving Joon Min with the nannies. She repeated all the information the nannies need to know about to take care of Joon Min. "Are you sure you know what to do?" she asked again, worried. "Don't worry Mrs Park" they reassured Y/N. "Please go home and get some rest."

Grandma looked pitifully at Y/N, before pulling her away from the nannies. "Okay Y/N that's enough, they know what to do. They all have been helping to take care of Joon Min since he was little. Moreover, the hospital is full of professionals, what are you worried about? You've been staying out here for way too long, you should go home and rest."

Hearing Grandma's advice, Y/N could only nod reluctantly Giving Joon Min a quick kiss on his forehead, she bid everyone goodbye and exited the room.

On the way home in the car, Y/N and Grandma sat silently in the backseat.. Grandma looked at Y/N's tired face, then letting her gaze fall on belly."Y/N, how is it recently? Any luck?" she questioned.

Y/N smiled bitterly at Grandma. Shin Ji had just asked this question earlier too.. Not wanting to talk about it, she just shook her head sadly, feeling helpless.

Although Grandma was disappointed, she still held Y/N's hand, comforting her. "It's okay child, the day will come. But more importantly, you need to pay attention to your health. We can't have you getting sick alright?"

"Okay grandma." Y/N smiled. It felt nice to have some support during a hard time like this.

"Y/N, don't blame this old grandma for being so talkative" Grandma spoke. "I keep asking because I worry about Joon Min's condition. Especially after all these problems, my heart hasn't been at ease. I'm afraid one day when I wake up and I will hear the bad news. What should I do then?" She gave Y/N a worried frown.

"I will not let that happen, grandma." Y/N squeezed Grandma's hand, looking at her reassuringly. "Joonie will definitely get better."

Although she was trying to comfort grandma, she knew she was also trying to comfort herself..

Grandma patted her hands. "I know that a lot of people treat you wrongly. Jimin isn't much help as well. But actually I don't know if you have noticed or not, but he actually does care about you." she sighed. "That day when Joon Min had the accident and you fainted. He was really more nervous than anyone, I've never seen him like that..."

Y/N felt a bit surprised to hear about this, but she still felt skeptical. 'Is that true? Jimin was worrying about me?' she thought to herself.

Y/N looked out through the window, watching the buildings rush by. This was a question that she could not answer.

By the time Y/N arrived home and washed up, it was not even 9 PM. She dried her dark locks using the hairdryer, then sat down on the bedside. Looking around the room, she indeed noticed that it had been days since the last time she was home. It has also been a while since Jimin came home too..

Supposedly tonight he also would not go home either.

Y/N grabbed her purse, pulled out her phone and searched for a contact.

typing.....
Jimin |
Jim |
J |
|

Y/N frowned, throwing her phone onto the table.
What was she thinking, why did she think it was a good idea to call Jimin? 'What would I even say to him?' She huffed, falling back onto the bed.

'Ask him to come home and make me pregnant?'

Y/N laughed bitterly at her own stupid thoughts. '"How ridiculous." she muttered quietly at herself. Pulling the blanket up over her body, she closed the tired eyes and let herself fall asleep.

—————