Although Jungkook was still smiling, it was obvious that his eyes were not. He looked at Jimin mockingly, provoking him.

The atmosphere between them was like a ticking time bomb.

Y/N was really afraid that it would explode at any moment.

Every time these two men ran into each other, this always happened. They are as incompatible as fire and water. Although they never really exploded, this solely silent war was enough to make her afraid.

Before Jimin could respond, Y/N turned to Jungkook. "Kookie, you had been in the airplane for a long time, then you went directly to the hospital. You look very tired, so just go home and rest for a while."

Jungkook wanted to reject her idea, but he also understood Y/N's intention so he didn't want to make things difficult. Moreover, he indeed had some matters to handle at work.

So he nodded and picked his suitcase up. "Then I will go home first, remember to treat the wound on face." he smiled at Y/N warmly.

"Okay, let me send you out."

"See you later Uncle Kookie." Joon Min raised his face and waved at him: "Remember to come again and visit me."

"Joonie needs to rest well, Uncle Kookie will definitely come again later."

"Okay." he nodded, beaming.

There was only the two of them inside the room after Y/N and Jungkook went out.

And this little guy looked like he was planning to ignore Jimin. He just leaned on the bed, picked up the book on the table and read it eagerly.

Inside Jimin's heart, he felt uneasy.

He has never been seen as invisible by others. These days, not only Y/N, but even Joon Min didn't want to speak to him.

And this kid was his own son.

He moved the chair and placed it beside his bed, deciding to try to talk nicely with Joon Min. But when he was about to sit down, Joon Min just raised his head from his book. "Dad, why don't you look for that Auntie Kim?" he said bluntly.

Jimin didn't expect that this little kid would say something like this. He was startled, and felt a little embarrassed. He coughed awkwardly. "Joonie, talk with me."

Joon Min didn't appreciate his dad's good intentions. He didn't even raise his eyes to look at him; his gaze fixed on his book.  "Dad, if you want to talk, you should look for that Auntie Kim to chat." he grumbled.

Now everything he said to Jimin was inevitably linked to Seulgi.

"...." Jimin grabbed the book from Joon Min's hands and placed on the side.

Joon Min wrinkled his eyebrow in annoyance and resentment. "Dad, what are you doing?" he asked, glaring at Jimin.

"Park Joon Min." Jimin's tone became more serious. "Let's talk."

Joon Min noticed his serious expression and turned silent before finally nodding "Okay then, what do you want to talk about?" he asked blankly.

His sudden question made Jimin unable to answer.

He just wanted to open his heart up to Joon Min so there wouldn't be a misunderstanding between them. He really didn't want their relationship to be like this forever.

He didn't say anything, and Joon Min started to talk: "Dad, do you know why I fought with that Choi In Su?"

————

I'm thinking of writing a new shit, this time with my friend, Gray the Platypus

I'm thinking of writing a new shit, this time with my friend, Gray the Platypus. We were thinking about writing a light and funny story. Let's see how it goes 🌝💦

 Let's see how it goes 🌝💦