Chapter 23

(Really short update I'm sorry but this one is supposed to be short because the next one is really really long!)

I found myself in the hospital again,I was sick of this place but I couldn't resist the urge to come and see Liam and Danielle's baby once again. I loved the feeling,I loved holding a baby in my arms. I knew maybe I wouldn't ever hold my own,because of problems. But I'm not giving up,this baby will be perfect whether it has problems or not.

Danielle had asked me to mind the baby again,she trusted me. Which was a good thing I suppose. I didn't really trust myself to be honest. I had these phases where I couldn't control my actions and these phases were frequent yet uncontrollable.

I held the small human in my arms and cradled it,walking around the room as it opened its eyes slightly to look up at me.I spoke to her,telling her how everything was going to be okay. How auntie Perrie will always be there for her from her first day of school,to her last day of university.

And for that moment,I felt more like a mother to the baby more than her mothers friend.

Zayn had gone to get us some hot drinks,but Liam had probably caught him and they were more than likely chatting away,about the band or something like that.

Liam had always been the serious one,he always thought things through. Imagine,if this baby just..disappeared. What would he do? I know he's an emotional person,even though I hadn't seen much emotion from him I just knew. Dannielle? She would be able to carry on living if her baby princess went missing. I laughed at myself amused,why was I thinking this? It sickened me to the stomach but how do they trust me? With these phases,how can they properly know what I'm capable of? How did they know I wouldn't betray their trust.

Just as i sat down,something seemed to snap inside of me,and I felt..strange,like I wasn't quite me. I felt kind of daring,and i didn't even know what i was capable of at this moment in time. I grabbed my bag from the chair and slung it across my shoulder and peered round the corner to see if anybody was there. Nobody. The corridor was empty.

I laughed to myself,and looked down at the baby in my arms. Yes,I had this sussed. Our life would be perfect. We could..we could run away! Me Zayn and the baby! We could live happily ever after,far away from here. Without a care in the world!

I pushed open the fire exit,and stood out into the cool light of day. The sun was beaming down yet the cool breeze made the heat bearable. I can't believe I was doing this! There would be a few frantic faces seeing a pregnant woman carrying a new born baby in her arms,but the thought didn't really irritate me.

Hushing the baby,I peered round the corner. Nobody again. Before making my quick escape to Zayn's car. I already had the keys,he was probably looking for them. I presumed they were all looking for me now but there was no turning back.

Luckily Zayn had bought a car seat for when our baby was born,but coincidently,I needed it now. Carefully I strapped the baby in,each limb in a comfortable position so it wouldn't be too agitated.

I was sick,I was twisted! You know it they caught me id be sent down for life but you know,the fact is I'm not going to be caught. I was sly,I could do this. My heart raced as I started the engine,the low growl like music to my ears as the car started up. This was all going to plan and soon my life would be complete. A baby,a boyfriend and a house in a another county,leaning everything and everyone behind. My problems? Gone.

I texted Zayn quickly,innocently worded so he wouldn't suspect a thing,until he got here. When he was sat in the car,it would be to late. I'd lock the doors and for him there would be no escape. I had this man wrapped around my little finger and with a bit of luck I could persuade him Into doing this! Surely he loves me enough to go through with this,right?

Sitting in the car I sighed with relief,I did it! Now all I needed was Zayn and we would be on that plane

and away from here,to start our new life!

Vegas,here we come!