Chapter 17

It took a while for us to get to where the rest of the lads were! Our journey filled with endless staircases and long corridors which never seemed to end no matter how much you walked down them,my pregnancy wasn't making things any easier either. I looked at all the doors we past,praying to myself that soon I would witness the door with 'one direction' stuck on by a measly piece of tape that was attaching the paper to the door.

"You okay?" Niall asked me as he noticed my breathing more raspy and my speech slowing down as I gasped for air.

I hadn't been used to walking up tonnes if stairs as I always had the baby as an excuse not to push myself to much,although I was quite determined to get to the top,even though my body refused to do anything more.

"No" I admitted,placing my hand firmly on the cold rail at the top of the staircase,hunched over like an old person would if they had just done the same.

"Pregnancy" I sighed,waving my hand slightly as I spoke as if to waft away the pain I was in,trying to give Niall the message that it wasn't that big of a deal.

"I know" he smiled,pushing his arm through mine to ease me from the rail so we could walk further towards their dressing room,he seemed quite eager to get there!

I shook my head lightly and raised my finger to indicate I only needed around a minute to return to a reasonable state to carry on.

"Wait" I smirked with a smile growing on one side of my face,"how would you 'know' what it's like? You've not been pregnant? Niall is there something your not telling us?"

"I'm pregnant" he said with a straight face,"with Liam's child,Niam exists"

I raised my eyebrow at him,forcing myself to stop laughing at what he just said and how he just said it.

He couldn't resist It anymore,he burst into laughter alongside me,both of us laughing untill tears were actually forming in the corners of our eyes.

I moved my my hand to his shoulder so I could actually stand up,taking deep breaths and holding my side as I dropped myself from laughing anymore.

"We'd better go" niall managed to say,looking at his watch to see how long we had actually been there,"not long now"

I gripped Nialls arm firmly as we walked away,a few more corridors and we would be there. The conversation topics were almost non existant but the things we did talk about we're expressed with deep thought.

I reached for the handle of the dressing room,taking a deep breath before I actually pushed it down,but I was prevented by Niall,who seemed quite eager again,but this time to keep me outside just a little longer.

Before I could protest against him he had his hands on my hips,pinching them slightly as he spoke slowly,each word meaningful and full of passion as the words left his lips.

"It should of been me" he said,shuffling closer and closer everytime he spoke,"me who you woke up to every morning,me who would hear you laugh and me who would holds you in your sleep,I just want it to be you and I forever" he smirked,pushing his lips on mine before i had time to react.

This felt so right but it was so wrong. I loved Niall,I did but it could never work,I thought of zayn and how this would eventually kill him and my instinctive reactions took over as I reluctantly pulled away from his lips.

"Niall!" I shouted,pushing him away,he licked his lower lip as he stumbled backwards as if he was satisfied with what happened,"Zayn doesn't appreciate you like I do" he moaned,stepping closer once again.

I raised my hand rapidly,slapping him cold and hard in the face in hope he would snap out of whatever trance he was in. It felt wrong to hit my bestfriend,but what was happening was way out of line.