Chapter 18

I lay Surrounded by nothing,manipulated into silence by the darkness. Promises had been broken which means suspicions have been created. I pulled off the cover to sit in an upright position,taking deep breaths in attempt to stop the tears from spilling out.

He had made a promise he would come back,but the show finished hours ago and it's quite obvious he's not here.

I needed him now,I really did.

I heard mumbles from outside the room,I listened in hope it was Zayn and I could just go to sleep beside him,without worrying about where he was and what he was doing out there.

"I don't think that's such a good idea" I heard Liam warn Zayn from outside of the room,"if she finds out she will kill you!"

Intrugued by their conversation,I pulled myself off the sofa and paced towards the door,waddling slightly and leaning against the wall beside it so I could hear everything.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her! Trust me bro!" Zayn reassured him,slapping him on the upper arm with one single swipe of his hand,"she won't find out,ill make sure of it"

I heard Liam's footsteps walking down the corridor,the sound of them slowly fading away into the distance as he went back to the room where the other boys were.

The door handle turned and the door itself swung open rapidly,zayn walking causally as if nothing had happened. At first he had no idea i was there,but when he did notice me,i swear his jaw almost hit the floor.

He has another girl,I knew it.

"I won't find out what?" I spoke firmly,folding my arms,still leaning against the wall.

He stuttered a little,his mouth forming words but the words didn't seem to evolve from his lips,he was hiding something and I intended to find out.

"I..it's..not that big of a deal okay" he shouted,throwing his bag onto the now empty sofa where we were all happily chatting earlier as I lay on Harry's chest,warm,safe and protected.

"Not that big of a deal? Are you being serious Zayn? Your hiding something!!" I shouted,the frustration clearly evident in my voice as followed him out of the room and into the corridor.

How do I know how he is hiding something? His shield against anger had broken in an instant.

"Guys what's wrong?" Niall ask innocently as he walked towards us quickly,taking my arm in his.

"And you..don't ever come near us again,am I clear?" He demanded,pointing a finger at Niall.

Niall moved away from me,dropping his arms so they collapsed at his side.

Clearly he didn't mean it,he blamed anyone when he was angry and he couldn't stay away from his bandmate forever,could he?

"Ignore him,he's in a mood" I said,rolling my eyes as I pulled Niall away towards our room,to discuss about this incident with Zayn and to gather information more than anything.

I heard Zayn shout again behind him but I just scowled in response to his vile behaviour.

I closed the door behind me like Niall did the earlier,slowly and awkwardly. We hadn't spoke since 'the kiss'. Evident by his expression,he was thinking about it too,he was thinking about the way it felt so right yet so wrong,it felt satisfying yet made my stomach churn.

"About the other day" he began,as he paced back and forth across the bedroom,brushing his hand through his hair over and over again.

It was cute. His embarrassment was adorable.