Chapter 20

Today had been just about one of the worst days I had experienced yet,emotionally,not physically. My new heels were now doomed after I kicked the water earlier,forgetting the fact that these type were not water resilient and they cost quite a bit! And Niall had probably left,brilliant.

Kicking of my shoes so they flew across the room,I examined the table for any notes what he might have left,but there was nothing there which was slightly unusual. I laughed at myself and shook my head,I worried too much,I mean I wouldn't be surprised if he was In a pub somewhere.

The door creaked open slowly and a curly haired boy peeked his head around the door,his fluorescent scanning the room for any presence.

I waved at him,grasping his attention. "Hey Harry" I smiled,grabbing a can of coke that was left abandoned on the side from this morning and placing it back in the fridge.

I looked back at him,wondering why he hadn't come Into the room yet,was something wrong? Was he against me too?

"What's wrong?" I asked,concern and worry beginning to knot together in the pit of my stomach.

"Nothing,I just hate coming into someone's home without being invited" he said,biting his lip as he finished the sentence.

"Come in" I laughed,gesturing my hand to show him that he could actually come in if he wanted,"why do you do that?"

He shrugged,throwing himself down on the sofa,"I don't know,just the way I was brought up I guess"

"Ahh" I said,leaning on the kitchen cabinet as I spoke to him.

He looked so different,when I first met him he was just a young teenager with a huge dream,his dress sense vile but a heart of gold. And well,I guess it all worked out for him. He had changed,and it was a good change. His face had matured and his hair wasn't as curly as it was,but it still held a few waves. And as for his dress sense,well.. He had resorted to black shirts,black jeans and a bandanna on his head.

He was looking down at his hands,his expression blank.

I called Niall again but was rather dissapointed when I was directed to voicemail again.

I groaned and slid my phone across the polished wood table but cringed when I heard the thud of it hitting the wall.

I held a can of coke to Harry but he shook his head slowly,only looking up for a second. His eyes looked glass like today and his face seemed lonely and depressed,like he was upset about something,something that really mattered to him.

"What's wrong?" I smiled,padding over and sitting beside him on the couch.

"Nothing,just tired" he lied,leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Don't lie to me,I know you Harry" I giggled,looking at him right in the eyes.

He hesitated a little,before actually telling me.

"It's you and Zayn,I feel kinda..bad" He admitted,hooking his arm so it draped over my shoulder.

"That's it" I sighed,"why do you feel bad? It wasn't you that caused it! It was Zayn sneaking around with blonde girls and hiding 'secrets' from me and I couldn't take it,so don't blame yourself because it wasn't you all all" I shouted,pushing him away from me before pacing across the room.

He looked at me,confused and slighty scared,"secrets? He wasn't hiding anything"

"Well obviously he was otherwise I wouldn't have heard him telling Liam would I?" I screamed,leaning on the doorframe.

"If you really want to know he was-" Harry began.

"I don't care!" I shouted,"me and Zayn are over"

Reality hit him and he had finally realised that I didn't really care what Zayn was planning.I glanced at him a few times more but I couldn't take it,looking at him knowing I'd just upset him made me die a little inside,so instead of staying with him I walked to the bedroom,where I could spend some time alone and then go back to him when I was ready.

I walked over to my room,holding the cold brass handle as I confirmed to myself that I wasn't coming out for a while.

And it was jammed,great.

Cursing under my breath,I looked forced my head through the small gap in the door,to see what was blocking it. But I couldn't see anything at first.

But then my heart stopped,everything froze including me.

"Oh god no" I shouted,trying to force myself through,"Niall it's okay baby"

Nothing was working,at the only way I could get through was to push myself through,which would be difficult considering you know,I'm carrying a baby!

After a lot of movement and force,I had wiggled myself through the gap in the doorway. His face was stone cold and his body was limp and lifeless,his beautiful face now a beaten mess,his limbs in unnatural positions and he lay knocked out on the bedroom floor.

"Baby,no! Don't leave me!" I sobbed,holding his face in my arms and his head on my lap.

But I felt that I had left it to late,that this was caused by me. If it wasn't for me their career would be okay,their lives would be okay and him and Zayn would have found girls that actually appreciate their love,well I did..but I didn't show it very well.

"Harry!" I screamed,hoping the argument hadn't already driven him away.

He didn't come,he was probably gone,and it was probably to late.

"Harry please,help!!" I screamed again,hoping for a reply from anyone.

I'd lost hope,I lay on his chest crying uncontrollably and just thought how I would get revenge.

I'd had enough,Zayn was going to pay for this! All his darkest secrets will spill out into the bright light of day.

"Oh..god!" I heard a husky voice shout,"get an ambulance!"

I lifted my head slowly,looking up at Harry who was now more angry than ever.

"Now!!" He demanded,talking Niall from me and holding him in his own arms.

I dashed into the living room and picked up Harry's phone from the sofa-I suppose he wouldn't mind. Who do I contact? The police or an ambulance,or just an ambulance.

"Hey..yeah,I need an ambulance now please" I hurried,looking out the window as I have them the details.

I didn't call the police,I didn't need them.

I can handle Zayn myself.