Chapter 7

I felt dazed when I walked down the corridor towards our apartment,my hands

trembling and my airways closing themselves in,leaving me a traumatised mess.

I couldn't face him without being anxious.

"Sorry" I mumbled,shuffling past to avoid any trouble,looking down at my feet so they wouldn't recognise my face the future,I honestly didn't want any drama anytime soon.

Luckily the arm I barged into felt masculine,so I highly doubt it was a woman,which is better for me I suppose because I won't get battered and then there's a minimal chance of harming the..you know..baby.

Only,it would have been easier if it was someone I didn't know.

"Perrie?" A rather confused voice gasped from behind me, "baby what's wrong?"

I with no intention,cringed at the word 'baby'

"Just leave me" I sighed,unlocking the door ,zayn still behind me.

"Tell me what's wrong" He demanded.

Well Zayn I'm having your child okay,a child you probably won't want or you'll want me to abort but the child that could make our lives better forever,our own flesh and blood! But no,I'm not telling you what's wrong,not yet anyway.

Obviously I couldn't tell him anything like that.

"Leave me!" I snapped,pushing the door so it would slam firmly behind me to cause things to be a little more dramatic.

A foot slid through the door,forcing me not to shut it any further.

"Perrie,please!" He begged again,grabbing my arm with quite a bit of force,causing me to wince in slight pain and desperation.

I couldn't focus,my sight was slowly becoming blurred and I was somehow loosing my senses,everything around me seemed imaginary and I couldn't quite face reality at this moment in time.

"Zayn..I" I stuttered,this couldn't be happening.

My eyes were fixed on his feet and I grabbed the sides of my head,pulling my hair in hope to rip it out.

Literally every inch of my body was shaking,and I was gagging quite violently.

"Woah,sit!" He shouted in utter shock,I think he gathered I was going to collapse any second,which I couldn't let happen!

Obviously if I collapsed,doctors would look for any reason to why I collapsed,and pregnancy would be the answer.

"Are you--" He was about to say,before he was cut off.

"I'm fine!" I snapped,pushing his arms away from my shoulders.

He sat there in complete silence for a few minutes,I just watched him expressions change as he thought.

"I get it!" He shouted,rising up before me,directing his forefinger at me,"you like Niall,you use me as a tool so you can secretly get off with Niall,yeah,get into his pants? I knew you were always a slag!" He screamed,raising his hand as if he was about to hit me.

"Zayn,NO!" I screamed,curling up into a ball and shielded myself on the sofa,trying to make him stop.

He stood there,his hand still raised,breathing heavily.

Tears burned up in the corners of my eyes as I lay,staring at him. Somehow his eyes seemed to soften,and he just glanced at his hand then back at me.

"I'm so sorry!" He spluttered,shooting his eyes around the room to try and avoid any eye contact that could possibly be made.

Before I could actually speak to him,he had dissapeared into the bedroom,the door locked.

My brain was still trying to take in what just happened,why did it even happen?

It was certain,I was going to loose him.