Chapter 4

Italics: Flashbacks
-----------------------------------------------------------

14:30

Avi looked at the digital clock next to his bed and back up at the ceiling. Mitch was supposed to be here at three and he was laying in his bed, of course he had got up and showered, he would've smelt and I don't think Mitch would like that. He just went back to his room and under his duvet waiting for his bandmate to come. He heard footsteps and a couple of voices leading up to his room a few minutes later after he had taken a short nap which lasted around 25 minutes before he regained consciousness and awareness of his surroundings. There was a timid knock at his door before it was cracked open and his sisters head popped in.

"Av? Mitch's here. "

She left and Mitch walked in, the bearded man sat up in the bed and smiled as the smaller male entered the room and sat down next to him.

"How ya feeling?"(heart broken and jonesen for a nicotine rush like a sad and lonely lush alright)

"a bit better than last time. why? "

"just checking that your doing ok. "

"im not doing perfectly fine"

"i know but i wanted to help you. "

"how can you help me when you're one of the people who accused me of being a cheat? "

"i read your messages with dan. i saw something disturbing. "

"sex trade? "

"y-yeah... also some other crude messages. can i ask... what was that about? "

Avi took a deep breath, he didn't expect this is what he wanted to talk about. He had never spoken about Daniel to anyone but here Mitch was asking about his ex.

"well daniel was abusive, i think you know that."

***10 years ago***

"Avriel! "

Lord here we go.

"Where are you! "

He came bursting through the door to Avi's room causing the younger to flinch.

"How's my little doll? "

He squatted down to Avi's level looking him deep in the eyes. Avi didn't say anything.

"I know you heard me. Answer! "

He felt a sharp pain across his face and looked up at him.

"I asked you a question. "

Avi shook his head and looked back down before a hand wrapped around his neck before his head was forced to look in the mans direction. The grip getting stronger by the second cutting off his air supply.

"That's a shame because I don't care"

The grip was even tighter, Avi was beginning to lose consciousness.

"Anyways its almost six I'm closing the trade for them to go to sleep. You should make me dinner. I expect it in the next hour."