17

——— + ———
nobody
——— + ———

"Just let them in from now on. They are guests. Don't question them." I told the manager who was worried. She was overwhelmed with the amount of people coming to the hotel using cash. She thought it was suspicious. She was right, but I wasn't going to tell her.

"Sir, I don't think you understand, they're very suspicious. They never leave their rooms, housekeeping doesn't even go there—"

"They are paying guests. That's all that matters. Now, if you'll excuse me I have things to do." I rushed out trying to avoid anymore conversation.

I walked through the corridors of my hotel and down to the main floor. There was approximately forty-six North Koreans in my hotel. Im not sure what they're doing but I'd rather not get on their governments bad side. On my way  through the lobby I noticed a man reading a magazine, suspiciously darting his eyes around the room.

Maybe he's an operative in North Korea?

His gaze went to me and when he saw me look he hurriedly looked away. I brushed this awkward encounter off and continued on my way.

—— + ——

"Will you please shut that doll up!?" Yoongi burst loudly over the computerized cries of the robot. I continued to rock and shush the baby, trying to remain calm.

"Can you leave please!?"' I snapped back.

"I would GLADLY leave, but that hunk of scraps keeping sounding off! I can't concentrate on anything!!" He complained.

"You haven't done a thing since we got back from the center! You're telling me that you can't get anything done!?? Yeah, no shit, neither can I!"

"I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you!! Take the batteries out-"

"Should I expect this from you when the baby gets here?" I said, actually angry with him now.
He looked almost offended from my question.

"Now you know—-" I cut him off again, I knew what was next would be a screaming match between the two of us. Who could be loudest.

"No, Yoongi, I don't know. You haven't put as much effort in as you've been claiming you have. I've yet to see you go out and shop for things with me. Everything the baby has right now, me and your mom picked it out. We don't even have a crib for my baby to sleep in!"

"YOU'RE RIGHT! IT IS YOUR BABY! SO FIGURE IT OUT BY YOURSELF LIKE YOU'VE OBVIOUSLY BEEN DOING BECAUSE APPARENTLY IM NO HELP TO YOU!" He hurriedly burst out of the room, I could hear his rushed steps down the stairs.

I hurriedly followed behind him trying to go after him, trying to be careful on the stairs. Mother came out of the kitchen after hearing all the noise of us fighting upstairs. "What's going on?!" She asked.

"You can't just leave like that! I'm not finished—" I was cut off by the loud slam of the front door. He was gone. Mother looked up at me from the ground. I didn't even make down the stairs. I hurriedly turned around to avoid crying in front of her. I continued back upstairs. I could hear her open the door behind me and her call out to him.

"Aish!!! Yoongi!! Come back here right now!! Where do you think you're going?!?!?"

——— + ———