"Alright then, I think it's time that you three should probably head on back." Dialga stated. He said this as he turned towards the regis.

"I guess, Regigigas is probably waiting for us." Regirock stated. The other two nodded in agreement as they walked up next to him.

"It has been a good time hanging out with you after so long, even if it was under less desirable circumstances." Palkia stated. He then held an arm out as a pink portal appeared. "This'll take you guys back home."

"Make sure to say hi to Regigigas for us" Dialga added.

"No problem. Well, we'll see you guys some other time!" Regice smiled. With that, the regis all walked through the portal as it then closed behind them.

Dialga and Palkia just stared at where the portal disappeared for a second before smiling as they looked at one another.

"Well, we should get going now." Palkia stated. Dialga nodded his head, though he seemed a bit sad. "Something up?"

"I just feel like I've grown a but attached to this place, leaving so soon..." Dialga responded. Palkia blinked before sighing softly and smiling.

"I know... So, how about this?" Palkia voiced. Dialga turned to look at him in curiosity. "We'll come back after investigating to hang out for a while. What do you say?"

"Sounds good. It'll be nice to hang for a bit afterwards." Dialga smiled. "So, I'll go to the previous Universe and you go to Multiverse 83, alright?"

"Gotcha! Here we go." Palkia replied. Palkia then held out both arms as two portals opened up in front of the two.

They nodded at each other before walking into the two separate portals.

(O)-(O)-(O)

"Alright, I'm here!"

The voice of Dialga was heard. He was currently back in the first Universe they came to as he was now flying above Kuoh Town.

He looked around before closing his eyes as his body gave off a slight blue glow, he stopped after a couple of seconds before opening his eyes and sighing.

"What the crap. It seems as though the energy is in two different locations in this Universe , what a pain..." Dialga sighed.

It was at times like this that he really wanted Palkia to be with him so they could split up. Dialga then turned towards a direction and also looking at the sky.

"One of them is close by while the other seems to be within a different space." Dialga narrowed his eyes and shook his head. "It's in the damn Dimension Gap, isn't it?"

Dialga found this very annoying, while he could easily enter into the Dimension Gap since the barrier separating the that place and this earth was weak, he could easily pass through.

He found it more of an annoyance than an actual issue, if Palkia were here, then they could just teleport. But, since he isn't, Dialga needs to pass through the barrier himself.

"Might as well check the one here first." With that, Dialga began flying at fast speeds towards where the energy signature was coming from.