𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

🌼🌼🌼

Welcome and greetings, fellow half-bloods! So, it looks like you've been going around this 'orange app' and stumble upon this particular book. Before you decided to proceed your adventure with this book, let me give you some warnings. First, this book was actually made in year 2015 when the author was still 13 years old. Mind you, the author is also not a native speaker of whatever language that we're reading right now. Therefore, you're probably already guessing what kind of a mess that you're going to read. Bad grammar and cringeworthy one-shots imagines.

But lucky you! The now 19 years old author suddenly remember of having this story from her 13 years old self, and she decided to proofread also edit this whole work of mess. She may still leave some traces of cringe on this book, but don't take it seriously, because she left them for comedy reasons (and for memories too). It's also a wide knowledge around the town that the guy we're going to imagine as our 'boyfriend' is actually gay and already in a relationship with a certain Death Breath (*cough* Nico di Angelo *cough*). However, the author decided to ignore that fact and ask you to do the same. It's not that the author is homophobic or anything, but rather because this story was originally made for a Will Solace x AFAB!Reader.

On that note, whether you still want to continue reading this book or not is up to you! If you're leaving so soon, the author would like to thank you for dropping by and please have a nice day. But, if you're still here... well, well, aren't you a little curious cat. Come along then! Scroll this page with your thumb and enjoy!

🌼🌼🌼

velvet_latte not so proudly presents to you, her first ever book/imagines/work of a mess written in English.

[SOLACE x wsl]

First Edition Release » 2015

Second Edition Release » 2019

Third Edition Release » 2022

★彡 tap on that star and leave a bunch of funny comments if you like this 彡★

🌼🌼🌼