𝐰𝐬𝐥 #𝟎𝟎𝟏【𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝】

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ★
┊  ┊  ☆
┊  ★

(y/n) your name
(e/c) eyes color
(h/l) hair length
(h/c) hair color
(y/f/n) your full name

(n/n) nickname

🌻 🌻 🌻

You were the child of Poseidon. You just came into Camp Half Blood 3 months ago. You were brought there by your half-brother, Percy. Nico also came along to help Percy. In your escape from telekhine, your mom was killed and passed away. Percy and Nico were too late to killed the beast. You were so depressed by her death.

But months passed by and eventually you can control your emotions about the feeling of loosing your mother. You finally learn to accept her death. And you give all of the credits for Percy who always been a supportive half-brother for you.

But of course, the death of your mother and the sudden changes in your life made you different a little bit. You started to have trust issues for people around you. Sometimes you don't feel safe in the crowd, hopefully that won't develop to some crowd phobia.

Your trusted people at camp were: Percy, Annabeth, Nico, and your secret crush-Will Solace. You have a crush on him about a month ago.

You have a very great skills on sword fighting and archery. You could control your powers well. And you were a nice camper. You never break a rule. Because of that, Chiron picked you to be the Captain of Blue Team. You were free to choose your team. So you choosed Poseidon Cabin, Athena Cabin (you used their skills and strategy), Hades Cabin, and of course (obviously)-Apollo Cabin, on your team. And the rest team were on the Red Team, and Clarisse lead and own them.

And the game begins.

(Time skip because I'm lazy to think how you suffered on that game)

"The Blue Team wins!" Chiron announced.

There was a very long and loud cheering from your team. They were shouting your name many times in happiness. That was making you blushing and smiling. While your team enjoyed their winning, the Red Team was cursing on you and pouting. But you ignored them.

The campers were going back to their own cabins. And some of them helped the injured campers walked to the infirmary. Lucky you. You didn't get any wounds or scratches (I would like to say 'whoah'). You walked to your cabin with joy.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Your best friend or must I said---your biggest crush, Will, was calling you by name from behind. You turned your body and caught him standing behind you.

His bow was hanging on his left shoulder and he still wore his armor. His golden hair was swaying in the breeze. A smile from his face was a perfect match for his gorgeous blue eyes. You could felt your heart fluttering. You were almost as tall as him. So, you didn't need to look up when you were talking with him.

"Hi, Will!" You greeted him back. Your (H/L) (H/C) hair glowing on your shoulder. Your sparkling (E/C) eyes were blinking.

"You were rocking out there! You bring the Blue Team to a win!" Will said with a big smile.

You chuckled. "Thanks. But we can't win without help from the others."

"Yeah, of course. Hey, do you mind if I ask you out of a- of- of-" he rubbed his neck.