𝐰𝐬𝐥 #𝟎𝟎𝟓【𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞】

This chapter is dedicated to Valentine Day! Happy Valentine Day, guys! May your life full of love!

Today is a busy day. Everyone at the camp have their own business. And the Aphrodite Cabin is the busiest cabin among them all. Because today is Valentine Day! And Chiron decide to make a party for this. He gives this job to Aphrodite Cabin. So, that is why.

The Aphrodite Cabin dicide to celebrate the party with a slow dance. And the camp has already know the announcement. So, this is more like a ball. Piper, the counselor of Aphrodite Cabin is very busy on checking this and that. And at the afternoon, the Aphrodite Cabin has already finish. They decorate the Big House beautifully and very classic.

And you are confused what dress that you must wear to that Valentine Party. So, as a good friend, Piper drag you to her cabin. Her cabin is a mess. All the kids run to take their dress and suits or make-ups. Drew, does the same. Of course.

"Wow, your cabin is very...crowded." You say.

"This is what we do for this party. We are Aphrodite's children, so yeah, maybe it's because or mom who's a love goddess." Piper explain.

You nod and Piper command you to sit on a chair and you do. She walks to you with Annabeth and a beautiful dress. A long dress with aquamarine color. And it has diamonds (not real) around the neck.

You gasp. "Oh, Piper, I can't wear this dress. This dress is too pretty and beautiful."

"Oh, come on, we know that this dress will looks more perfect on you. Try it on!" Annabeth talk.

So you take the dress from Piper's hand and go to the dress room. You put it on and it is so perfect and looks fit on your body. And when you come out you try to feel confidence on that dress. Piper and Annabeth hold their breathe.

"Oh my gods! You look very stunning!" They exclaim.

"Uh, really?"

"Of course! Now let me and Piper make-up your face!"

An hour later, they done make-up your face. Your lips is baby pink lips color. The eyeshadow is blue. And the blush-on is perfect on your cheeks. Annabeth also do your hair. She braid your hair in a french braid. Now, you look very beautiful and pretty. And you are ready to go to the party. Also, Piper and Annabeth.

On the other place, Will is ready with his black tuxedo and bowtie. And the party is start by 7 on the evening. Every campers come, even Nico also come with his tuxedo! You are very gorgeous until all the boys catch their eyes on you. You are shy and always walk behind Percy. Even all your friends say that you are beautiful, you not feel confident again.

Will take his eyes on you and his eyes widen. He walks to you and you put your face down.

"You...you look very...beautiful."

"Uh-umm...tha-thanks. You look, uh, cha-charming too!"

You both blush like a strawberries. And, the party begin with a slow dance. Everyone start to dance with their best friend or friend or girlfriend and boyfriend.

"Shall we dance?" Will offers his right hand. You take his hand and place your right hand on his shoulder while his left hand circling your waist, you both start to dance. You gaze at his eyes and he copy. But not longer the dance is over. Everyone bow to their dance mate.

The next is..."We are going to tell the best couple in Camp Half Blood!" Piper say while she standing on the stage. "And the best couple in Camp Half Blood is.................................................................................Percy and Annabeth!!!!!!" Everyone clap their hands and a tons of balloons appear up Percy and Annabeth heads and the balloons start to fall down.

They both go up to stage and Piper asks some questions. After that they both kiss and everyone claps or make 'aww' sound. The party ends at 10 and everyone at the camp go back to their own cabins.

Before you go to your cabin, Will pulls your wrist and takes you into a long kiss. And after that he let you go. "Promise to me we will be the next best couple." He said. "I promise."

So, this is it my Valentine chapter. Do you guys get a lots of chocolate? See you in the next chapter butter-cake!! Bye!!!