𝐰𝐬𝐥 #𝟎𝟎𝟒【𝐠𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐲 𝐣𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐧】

It has been 3 days since Will leaving you alone. He always be on the infirmary and never coming out. When you were go to check out his condition he were healed the patient. You bored, so you go to Nico, your best friend. And you hang out with him often. You do everything you like with him.

When Will finally can go out from the infirmary, he dicide to look his wonderful girlfriend.

You are on the Cabin 13 watching (your favorite film) with Nico. When the film almost done, Will open the door. He doesn't understand you were here. And you nor Nico, doesn't notice Will were standing there, in front of them. Finally you notice him standing there with a red face. Oh, I forgot to explain if Will is a person who very easy to be jealous and he is protective.

"Hi (Y/N)!" Will greets you, and ignoring Nico.

"Hi, Will. Where have you been? Oh, no. I mean, how are you?" You talk.

"I am doing fine." Now you don't miss him a lot. Since Nico are always be there for company you.

"Hi, Will!" Nico greets him.

"So, what are you doing here, sweetie?"

"I am watching (your favorite film)."

"Oh, that-that is good. So, now how about we walk around the camp or the beach?"

Nico as Will's best friend for a very long time. Know if Will are jealous now. So, he tease him.

"Hey, Will! You don't mind if I 'borrow' your girlfriend right?"

"What?! (Y/N) isn't a thing, Nick! No one can borrow her!" Will yelled. You're shock. Wow, he is mad, I am better getting him out from here before there is a World War III, you think.

"Uhh...Will, honey bunny sweetie! I think we should leave from here and take a walk in the beach. I am bored. Sounds good?"

"Fine. As long as we two together and no one interrupt us."

You give Nico a smile and whisper 'sorry'. He nods, like he know this would happen. Then, Will drag you out from Nico's Cabin. You and Will reached the beach. You let your feet wet because of the salty water. Your life is water. 70% of your body is water. And, water is your life. You hold Will's hand very tight. He does the same. You both hope you'll be have this relationship until forever.

"Will.."

"Yea?"

"Are you mad if I hang out with Nico? I mean, you looked mad when you saw me and Nico watching film alone."

Will can't lying to her. It is like you know everything from him. So, he answers the truth.

"Yes, I am. But, maybe I just jealous to him. Sorry. I didn't mean to yelled at Nico or disturbing you." He put his face down.

"Aww...you cute when you were jealous." You try to pinched his cheek.

"Qu-qui-quit it!"

"Haha...okay. So, you don't mad if I hanging out with Nico, now?"

He shooks his head. "I let him hanging out with you, because he is a gay. But if he does something to you I will smack him."

"Good. I love you, Will!"

"I love you too."

I know this is short, but it is cute, right?
Please comment!