𝐰𝐬𝐥 #𝟎𝟏𝟎【𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲.𝟏】

Today, is your anniversary day with Will. This is your 1st month anniversary. You're very happy about this. You've bought a gift for him, and you hope he'll like the gift. You run outside your cabin with a very big smile on your face and your normal clothes(camp t-shirt and blue jeans), but cleaner.

You walk to the Dinning Pavilion. You eat your breakfast cheerfully. Percy looks to you with a confused face. She must be run out of her medicine, he thinks.

After that, you train sword fighting with Nico. Oh, yes, you're often hang out with him more now. It doesn't bothering Will. He lets you, in case he's stucked in his cage, cure the ill campers. He almost think he can't make you feel happy. No, you're happy having a boyfriend like him.

The sword fighting training is done. "Wow, (Y/N)! You're more talented now! I'm proud of that!" Nico says.

You chuckles and said, "Thanks, Nico! It's because of your help, anyways."

"Hehe. I'm happy to be your trainer!"

And the two of you walk down to the Canoe Lake. You and Nico enjoying the beautiful scenery. "Hey, can I ask something?" You ask him.

"Say it, no need to excuse."

You take a deep sigh. "Okay. So, today is my first month anniversary with Will."

"Wow, that's great! Congratz!"

"Yeah, thanks for that. But, I'm wondering if he remember about this day or not." You put your head down. Sad to thinking about Will doesn't remember this day.

"Hey, he'll remember about this. I'm sure he isn't a forgetful person."

"Thanks, Nick, you're the best!"

"Please, I'm not Nicki Minaj, so don't call me Nick. I'm tired of that nickname." He says. You laugh. "If Will remember about this day, what do you hope he will do for you?"

"Emm..maybe, I want some candle dinner in a park, like a romantic dinner. I hope he'll bring me my favorite flower too. And I want to hope if he'll love me more than before."

"Oh, wow. That's very romantic. I never thinking something like that before. I can't do anniversary every month. Setting up a party like that. Ugh, disgusting!"

"Then, you should learn to loving someone."

"Nooo! That's hurt you know. It's hurt to loving someone. It's hurt when I have someone in my heart but I can't have them in my arms."

"Boom! What a words! I never know you can make words like that!"

"Hey, I'm wise ya know."

You enjoyed talking with Nico. "Ok, I gotta go to Will right now." You said.

"Okie! See you!" Nico said.

And you walked to Will's Cabin. On your way you've already met him. You said hi, but he just ignored you. You confuse.

"Where have you been? Talking with your new boyfriend in the Canoe Lake?" Will asked in a harsh tone.

"Will, what gets in you? Nico is just my best friend. And you let me talk with him."

"But you started to forget me! I know that!"

"I never forget you. I love you!"

"Want to say it to him or me?"

"I don't understand, Will. Why you mad just because of that? If you don't like it, you can say it to me and no need to mad with me!"

"I understand now. You love him too. Fine, I leave you from now." And he walked away. Leaving you confuse and crying. Why you do this?

Fin-

Hehe..jk..I'll put this as a cliff hanger. I promise a happy ending.

Seriously, guys?! 1K see?! You must be kidding me! I'm dreaming...

1 day later after blaming Wattpad for this 1K see...

Okay, so it isn't a dream! I'm freaking happy out here! Thank you for this! Thanks for your votes and comments! I love you. Here, let me hug you.

2 days later after hugging...

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! I promise I'll be better than yesterday.. See ya, butter-cakes!