𝐰𝐬𝐥 #𝟎𝟎𝟖【𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.𝟐】

So, I think everyone doesn't like cliff hanger. So, I'm updating this faster.

(Still Lilah's P.O.V)

After the day I got claimed, I moved from Cabin 11 to Cabin 16. Since I am the only Nemesis' child around CHB, I live there alone, again. I hoped I would live in my cabin with my half-siblings. Sometimes, I felt hurt if I must saw the other kids that have great times with their half-siblings.

The information passed very fast. Almost all of the campers, know who is my godly parent. I hoped I would have friends now. I wanted to saw my life continue.

Will's P.O.V

After Lilah got claimed, the situation getting worst. All the campers were afraid of her. First, she got bullied because she wasn't claimed yet. Second, she got bullied again because of her godly parent. I felt so pitty about her. Me and (Y/N) wanted to know her more and being a good friends with her. I knew if Lilah is a good person. She was just acting weird because she was lonely.

"Hey, do you have heard if Lilah's godly parent is Nemesis?" A girl from Hecate Cabin said.

"Well, I have heard about it. But who cares about her godly parent. Besides, she's just a freak." The other girl told her statement.

I hate if someone stating a bad statement to the others. Why? Because it's like they weren't see themself first before judging someone, and it's sound like if they're already perfect. So, I said to them. "See yourself first before you judge her. You don't know how it feels to be lonely!" They were shocked and I walked away. I wanted to talked about this to Chiron. This is bulliying.

"Now Will, the cool boy at camp, is kind to her."

"Well, he may be cool, but Nico is cooler!" (Okay, I'm adding this cuz I'm Nico's fangirl too!)

·
·
·

Then, I met (Y/N) was doing sword-fighting practice with Nico. Yes, after Percy, Nico is the other best swordmen at the camp. So, I approached her. She truned her body with her sword pointed at my precious neck.

"Whoa, whoa. Calm down, girl!" I said. She lowered her sword.

"Pfft. I thought Nico was cheating again, with used his shadow-travel power." She gave Nico a glare. "Wassup?" She continued.

"I need to talk with you. It's about Lilah."

"Lilah? Is she been bullied again?"

"Well, not in physical way. Come on, we need to tell Chiron about this!"

She nodded and followed me to the Big House. I thought this problem was really important to know by Chiron.

Yours P.O.V

We arrived at the Big House. We come inside and saw Mr. D was drinking his Diet Coke. And Chiron was walking around, checking something.

"What are you doing here, kids?" Mr. D realize ours arrival and he asked us with a cold tone.

"We need to talk with Chiron, Mr. D." Will answered before I could answer. Chiron tuned his half horse body and saw us, he walked toward me.

"Of course. Something's happen?" Chiro asked while we walked out from the Big House. After we really on the outside, I started the conversation.

"So, we want to talk about Lilah."

"The Nemesis' child?"

"Yeah, she. She's been bullied about a month."

"Bullied? We never let campers bullied the other campers, Ms. (Y/N). How did she been bullied for a month? And with who?"

"Well, the Aphrodite kids often bullied her with words, and Ares' child bullied her in a physical way. She just entered the infirmary couple days ago, because Clarisse hurted her."

Chiron eyes widened, like he didn't believe what do I talking about. "I'm sure I must punished that girl with kitchen duty for a month and cleaning the stable for 2 months. So, the problem is just that?"

Will answered, "No. First, Lilah been bullied because she hasn't claimed yet. And after she been claimed by Nemesis, the campers often talked about her behind and mocked her too. So, the problem here is, Lilah been bullied cause no ones want her and everyones don't want to be her friend."

"I think I should talked about this in the campfire, tonight."

I nodded my head, also Will. "Thanks, Chiron!"

"No, kids. I'm who must say thank you. Both of you have tell me something serious. So, thank you. You may continue your activity."

Then, we walked and did a bump fist (like Baymax style).

"Well, we have to wait the campers reaction tonight."

"They'll surprised. And I can't imagine Clarisse's face when she clean the stable." I replied and laughing.

"Or...when she be a maid for a whole month in the kitchen!" He also laughed.

Time skip to the campfire...

Lilah's P.O.V

Okay, the another campfire. I sat in a corner with the other boy. Well, I never met this guy before. But he's totally black. Except for his chocolate brown eyes. He noticed me and moved. What kind of jerk he is?! He even didn't say 'hello' or 'hi'!

And the campfire began with Chiron standing in front of us all. Maybe he want to announce something.

"So...I want to talk about something serious here." He started. And all the campers started to whispered, wonder what it might be. I'm not to curious, maybe just a normal announcement. Chiron raise his left hand to make the campers silent, not usual.

"And the problem is Lilah." He continued. Wait! What?! Me?! What is my problem?! I never do something wrong!! There must be a mistake! And the Aphrodite kids started to looked at me. Some of them mocked me again. A tear slipped from my eyes.

"Our campers, (Y/N) and Will told me if she's got bullied. And I don't like a camper get bullied by the others. And also, I heard she doesn't have a friend until now. Plus...she just entered the infirmary, right?"

My eyes widened. I must thank (Y/N) and Will! Clarisse face went red. "I want you all to be a good friend for Lilah. Let's make this camp a better place for her. We know the camp rules, 'no killing other camper', right?"

"Yes, sir!" All the campers answered. "Okay, you may continue the campfire now."

After the campfire...

I saw Chiron called Clarisse. And they took an argument. I'm sure Chiron just punished her. Then, I saw (Y/N) and Will walked to me.

"Umm...guys, I don't know how I must thanked you. But, thank you for your kindess."

"It's okay, Lilah. We're happy to help you." (Y/N) replied.

"You two re my best friends, wether you think the same or not." I smiled.

"We have think the same for a very long time, Lilah." Will answered. "And I think the others think the same too." He cheered me up. Gods! For a very long time, this is the first time I felt so happy and excited to be a human-being.

And, I never felt my heart poured with joy before this. I think, I have fall in love with my archer trainer. (Y/N) is just Will's best friend, right?

●●●

Okay, finally I updated. I will update twice today. Cuz, there's some reason I got to tell you, butter-cakes.

At March 7th until March 14th, there is a mid-term test in my school. This test is really important. So, I got to study hard for this test. Also, my parents will take my tab, so they're not letting me play.

This chapter isn't like you wished, I know. There's no Aphrodite's opera and dramas here. But, I dicided to make this one longer and fluffy.

The character, Lilah isn't me or one of my friend. Lilah came to my brain when I studied. So, this character is OC. Okay, get what I mean? I don't own any character except this Lilah gurl. I don't own you too. You belong to yourself and your family and your life, and...Will, of course.

Don't missed me so much, I'll be back with a new chapter on March 19th! Bye butter-cakes! Love ya!
('3(○_○) ♡♡♡♥♥♥♡♡♡)