Chapter Fifteen 🙌🏽

Začít od začátku

I probably looked so stupid

I probably looked so stupid. I regret wearing this.

"I—"

"Don't lie to me either. "

"I liked my outfit" He mumbled as he played with a loose string he saw on the end of his coat. "But I worry others may not have liked it. I can't help but to think of what others think of me. It's like second nature at this point. "

Namjoon hummed as he wrote in his notebook. "And why is that? Why do you care so deeply for what other people, who have no relevancy in your life, say or think about you?"

"Because I hate myself..."

*

Yoongi walked out of the therapist office an hour later feeling like a weight had been lifted off of his shoulders. He knew he would still have to deal with his insecurities and self hate, but he felt as though he was slowly overcoming them.

Namjoon, the therapist had told Yoongi to break up with the Jihope couple and be single for a while so he could get to know himself, and he said he would think about it which wasn't a total lie.

If several people keep telling me to leave Jimin, maybe this isn't a healthy relationship.

A sigh exited out of his doll like lips as he walked down the road with his air pods placed in his ears. Yoongi bopped along with his new favorite artist, Terror Jr.

Singing along to the song Sugar, the pale boy failed to hear the car speeding behind him, swerving in and out of traffic, doing reckless driving.

It wasn't until he felt a weight of anther body colliding with his did he scream. Eyes wide open, Yoongi looked up on to be met with the blue eyes of a silver haired stranger.

Taking his pods out of his ear, Yoongi gasped in shock at he pain the surged through his body

Taking his pods out of his ear, Yoongi gasped in shock at he pain the surged through his body. This had to be the second time a car almost hit him, and the second time someone saved him.

Wow. Min Yoongi isn't much of genius now. This is the second freaking time!

"Are you okay? That car almost hit you. "