Chapter Four

That Hot French Boy

Harley Rowan Moore

-

[September 19, 2018 - Wednesday]

1:15 PM

It's been 3 days since the new student thought that being friends with my friends especially with Eula is a brilliant idea and that it would make him close to me. That we could might be friends.

I hate it since almost half of the student body are glaring daggers at us, especially me because every chance he got when he is close to me, he would sling his arm around my shoulders and pull me closer to him.

Like what-the-fuck babe. Don't you know about the thing called personal space. Like your hot, but please distance yourself from me or I will jump at you and kiss you senseless.

What's worse is he is my classmate in gym class and worst he is my gym partner. My gym partner. PARTNER.

Whoever thought that partnering the weak to those athletic ones will make a difference is dumb. I mean, come on look at me! I'm almost a walking stick and can't even improve my running mile and partnering me with him is making it more difficult!

Does God hate me? Is he torturing me for being like this that's why he partnered me with this Hot Damn French boy with Oh-So-Delicious-Abs that makes me weak, hot and hard on my lower region.

How can I focus on my running when he is near me? Like the only thing that I want to do instead of running is watching him stretching those yummy-muscles of his. Also, let's not forget his aromatic smell. He smells of citrus, peppermint and something forbidden.

He is a walking sin! That should be illegal!

Shaking my head and taking in a deep breath as I try to get these dirty thoughts of him in my head away. Walking towards my locker to get the things I needed for my next class which is Music I sighed.

I just hope that we don't share this class also because I don't think I can keep my hands to me if he keeps on being near me. Let's just say that it is hard not to stare at him and think about dirty things he can do behind closed doors.

Being near him is bad for the heart and now that he is close to my best-friend Eula makes it hard for me to keep my distance from him. Especially now that Eula has this idea in those smart brain of her that we look cute together.

I know that she's just joking even though she knows I'm gay as a unicorn, but I can't seem to stop blushing when she told it to me last night. Ugh, my friend really likes to tease me for her own amusement.

Groaning to myself as I can't seem to stop thinking about this boy. I rest my forehead to my locker as I heard someone approaching me. Snapping my head to the direction of the footsteps.

I scowled as I saw the Sex God himself walking towards my direction. Threading my hand through my hair, I tried to compose myself. "No dirty thoughts. No dirty thoughts. No dirty thoughts." I chant to myself as he keeps nearing.

But damn, he is like a magnet that I can't keep my gaze away from him. Like I'm under a spell that's so strong to fight against it. Taking all of him as I look at his appearance makes me want to kiss him now.

How can he be so goddamn handsome when what he is wearing is just a simple white semi-fitted v-neck shirt that gives you dirty imaginations, black jeans that hangs dangerously to his waist, and a pair of sneakers.

I jerked my head away from his direction and quickly opens my locker to get my things for the next class and also to distract myself for the coming - walking hot stuff.