Chapter 17: Princess to Advisor

Beginne am Anfang

"Bibbidi-bobbidi..." Fairy Godmother started to say.

"Boo," Maleficent said as she froze everyone but Jay, Mal, Evie, Carlos and me. "Psych. Ooh. Ooh, in another time, in another time. Evil like me, don't you want to be mean... Ow! Oh. Oh, no. Someone needs to pluck their nose hairs." Motioning to Fairy Godmother. "Where shall we begin? I know. Why don't we start by getting rid of this?" Maleficent said as she took off Ben's ring. "Perfect fit! Falling in love is weak... And ridiculous. It's not what you want."

"You don't know what I want! Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want? I'm not you!" Mal shouted to her mother.

"Oh, obviously. I've had years and years and years and... Years of practice being evil. You'll get there," Maleficent said.

"No, I will not. And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself. Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing," Mal told her.

"I know one thing, young lady. You have no room for love in your life! And who do we have here?" Maleficent said coming over to me.

"Hi, Aunt Maleficent," I said.

"O Lily look here. Advisor to the King. Ha," Maleficent said.

"Yes Ma'am," I said going behind Carlos trying to get away from her.

"And now I command, wand to my hand! Ha! It worked!" Mal said. The wand coming into her hand.

"I hardly think so. Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand. Give me the wand!" Maleficent said getting mad.

"Hold on, Mal. Maybe good really is more powerful than evil," Carlos suggested. I nodded.

"Oh, please! You're killing me. Arf!" Maleficent said as Dude jumped on her." Oh! Oh, the breath! The breath! Get off me!" she said as she pushed Dude off her. Then Jay ran up to her. "Gaston should be jealous. Enough! You all will regret this!" As she turned into a dragon.

"Come on," Carlos said as he pulled me away from Maleficent.

"Run, Jay, run!" I yelled at him.

"Hurry, Jay. Hurry, hurry, hurry! Jay! Watch it, Jay, Jay, come on Please, Jay! Jay!" Mal said as I put a shield around him my eyes turning blue.

"Aah!" Jay said. "Thanks Lily," Jay said as he ran behind us.

"Magic mirror, show your bright light!" Evie said as I added power to it.

"Behind me, E! Leave my friends alone!" Mal said as I put a shield around all of us. "This is between you and me, mother. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one.," Mal said as I joined her. "The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one!" Then Maleficent turned into a tiny lizard and I started to fall.

"Lily," I heard Carlos say as the world turned black.

Then the world started to come back into view. "She used too much power as it blacked her out," I heard someone say.

"Will she be okay?" I heard Carlos say as his face came into view.

"Hey, I am right here," I said weakly.

"Lily!!! You are okay I was so worried," Carlos said. I realized we were on the floor my head in his lap. I started to get up.

"Take it slow dear," Aunt Belle said.

"I think I am okay now," I told them Ben and Carlos helping me up.

"Please be careful Lily. I don't want you to faint again," Ben said to me.

"I should be fine. But remind me never to use that much power again," I told them. Everyone chuckled.

"Well, let's get this party started!" Jay said.

Then we went to the after party that was just the children. I took off the long part of my dress so we could sing and dance.

Mal: ♫ Set it off, set it off, set it off ♫ ♫ Oh yeah ♫ ♫ Oh yeah yeah ♫ ♫ Let's set it off ♫ ♫ Oh yeah ♫ ♫ You can make it happen ♫ ♫ Ohay, Ohay Hey! ♫

Ben and Lily: ♫ Kings and Queens, it's our time to rise ♫ ♫ Write the book story of our lives ♫ ♫ This is us taking back the night ♫ ♫ Ohay, Ohay ♫

Mal: ♫ Break the spell, we were born this way ♫ ♫ Be yourself, forget the DNA ♫ ♫ Everybody raise your hands and say ♫ ♫ Ohay, Ohay, hey! ♫

Evie: ♫ Sound the alarm, get on your feet ♫ ♫ Let's set it off and rock this beat ♫ ♫ Dance till your heart is wild and free ♫ ♫ Ooh, Oh, Oh ♫ ♫ Feeling the power, let it all out ♫ ♫ Like what you see in the mirror, shout ♫ ♫ We got the keys, the kingdom's ours ♫ ♫ Ooh, Oh, Oh, ♫ ♫ Ohay, Ohay Hey ♫

All: ♫ Let's set it off! Oh yeah (oh, yeah) ♫ ♫ Start a chain reaction ♫ ♫ Never let it stop! ♫ ♫ Let's set it off, oh yeah (oh, yeah) ♫ ♫ You can make it happen ♫ ♫ With everything you got! ♫ ♫ Let's set it off! ♫ ♫ Get ready, set it off ♫ ♫ Come on ♫ ♫ We got to set it off ♫ ♫ On the right ♫ ♫ Get ready, set it off ♫ ♫ To the left ♫ ♫ We got to set it off! ♫ ♫ Ohay Hey! ♫

Carlos and Jay: Yo! ♫ It's time to set this thing off ♫ ♫ Let's make it happen now ♫ ♫ I'll make my own future, ignore the rumors ♫ ♫ Show 'em my passion sound ♫ ♫ They all told me I should back down ♫ ♫ Judgin' me 'cause of my background ♫ ♫ Thinking 'bout changing my path now ♫ ♫ Nah, I ain't goin' out like that now ♫ *They went up to Jane to left her sprits and then Carlos came over to me so we could start to dance.*

Audrey: ♫ Feeling the power, let it all out ♫ ♫ Like what you see in the mirror, shout ♫

Jay and Lily: ♫ We got the keys, the kingdom's ours ♫

All: ♫ Oh yeah! ♫ ♫ Let's set it off! ♫ ♫ Oh yeah ♫ ♫ Let's set this off! ♫ ♫ Start a chain reaction, ♫ ♫ Never let it stop! ♫ ♫ Let's set it off! ♫ ♫ Let's set this off! ♫ ♫ Oh yeah ♫ ♫ Let's set this off! ♫ ♫ You can make it happen ♫ ♫ With everything you got! ♫ ♫ Let's set it off! ♫ ♫ Get ready, set it off! ♫ ♫ Come on ♫ ♫ We got to set it off! ♫ ♫ That's right! ♫ ♫ Get ready, set it off! ♫ ♫ (To the left!) ♫ ♫ We got to set it off! ♫ ♫ Get ready, set it off, ♫ ♫ We got to set it off, ♫ ♫ Get ready to set it off ♫ ♫ Come on! 3, 2, 1, Uh! Ooh yeah! ♫ Let's set it off! ♫ ♫ Oh yeah ♫ ♫ Let's set this off! ♫ ♫ Start a chain reaction ♫ ♫ You can make it happen ♫ ♫ With everything you got! ♫ ♫ Let's set it off! ♫ ♫ Get ready, set it off ♫ ♫ Come on ♫ ♫ We got to set it off! ♫ ♫ (To the left!) ♫ ♫ Get ready, set it off! ♫ ♫ (To the right!) ♫ ♫ We got to set it off!! ♫

You didn't think this was the end of the story, did you? My friends and family have a whole lot more adventures to tell so stick around.