Chapter 3: Coming Home

Of course, the time did come to pass. When I was on the Isle for two years Aunt Belle and Uncle Adam found me. 

When Uncle Adam suggested the guard look for me on the Isle. Lucky I was near Mal and Carlos only. I hugged them and told them I would get them off the Isle no matter what. They told me they believed me and that they would see me again. When I got into the car I cried. 

Ben was the first person I saw when I got back to Auradon. I ran and hugged him. I then hugged my parents saying I missed them so much. But it wouldn't feel right to go back to Arendelle. I wanted to stay in Auradon so that way I can look out as see the Isle. That way I know Carlos and Mal weren't just a dream.

"Mom, dad, I have a question," I said.

"Sure, honey anything," Mom said.

"I don't know Auradon at all anymore. Is there any way I can stay with Ben and be there to try and learn as much as possible," I asked them.

"Honey are you sure? We could help you if you want to. It is whatever feels best for you." Dad said.

"I know you will miss me, and I will call all the time. But I have always been close to Ben and I need someone I can lean on. I need someone I know. I'm sorry that it is not you," I told them starting to cry.

"Lily we understand. You have always been close to Ben despite the age difference. If Belle and Adam are okay, they yes you can stay," mom said as she hugged me.

"Of course, we are. We always loved when Lily stayed and she can come to some meeting and maybe Fairy Godmother can teach her some goodness," Aunt Belle said.

"Then we will get you some clothes and bring your favorite things over. Sis thank you," Dad said.

"I love you guys and I will call all the time. Thank you for understanding," I hugged them.

And then I was staying with my Aunt Belle and Uncle Adam in the castle. My room was connected to Ben's so whenever I needed him, he was there for me. We got even closer than before. But I still had some Isle in me.