Chapter 2: Memories

Over the next couple of months Carlos and I started getting closer than ever. His way of teaching really helped. When I wasn't with Carlos, I was learning to be bad with Mal. Then one day I remembered who I was. I got both Carlos and Mal together. Apparently they do not like each other at all but they tolerate each other around me.

"What are we doing here Lily?" Mal asked.

"Well I needed somewhere private to tell you two something," I told them.

"Well what is it?" Carlos asked.

"I remembered who I am," I told them.

"WHAT???!!!" they both yelled.

"Shh... not so loud I don't want anyone else to know," I told them.

"Why not?" Carlos asked.

"My parents are Elsa and James. My aunt and uncle are Belle and Adam," I told them.

"I was not expecting that at all," Mal said.

"I also have magic, but it doesn't work here. It is the reason how I got here in the first place. My powers went a little haywire," I told them.

"And that explains that. It explains everything now," Carlos said.

"I don't want anyone else to know," I told them.

"Yea my mother would take advantage of that to get off the Isle," Mal said.

"If I know my Aunt and Uncle, they will find me eventually. But until then I want to spend as much time as I can with you two. I also will find a way to get you two out of here when I do," I told them.

"Thanks Lily I know you will," Carlos told me.