Seventy one ~ ddlb part 1

Ethan: 18
Grayson: 15
Not related
Requested

Part 1

Beginning high school might be the scariest shit I've ever been through. The first month went so fucking terribly. I made friends for sure but I had no idea where I was going half the time and I just constantly just felt stressed.

Now I'm getting used to it, plus I've become quiet popular if you ask me.

I've even grown to be friends with some of the older kids, there's one named Ethan and we hang out almost everyday.

I walked into my class and felt my phone vibrate, I looked around for the teacher to see she wasn't here yet so I took out my phone and answered.

"Hello?" I asked not knowing who was calling seeing I didn't check.

"Hey, it's Ethan I'm outside your class let's go before your dumbass teacher comes" he said and then hung up before I could say anything

I rolled my eyes and quickly packed my bag and ran out of the class to Ethan.

Ethan is a great guy but whenever I'm with him I get nervous as fuck. With my normal friends I'm really confident and outgoing but with Ethan I'm the total opposite. I'm shy and I can barley get a word out without sounding like an idiot.

"S-so where are we going?" I asked cautiously seeing I just ran away from my teacher

"To go get food where else?" Ethan said looking down over to me

I nodded "I didn't bring my wallet though" I said nervously I didn't want him to pay for me but I already see that happening

"Alright well then I'll pay for you, you don't get anything expensive anyway" Ethan said

I nodded

After a long ass day it was finally time to go to my last thing of the day which was detention with Ethan seeing we got caught skipping this morning.

I groaned as I sat at the desk and placed my backpack beside me. I've never been in detention, what's it gonna be like? Are they gonna make me write something on the board a hundred times?

Nope.

It just ended up being a annoyed old women leaving the room every two minutes to go talk in the staff room and checking on us every twenty minutes.

"I'm so tierd of sitting" Ethan said as he stood up and walked to the black board

"What are you doing?" I asked worriedly

"Something other than sitting" Ethan responded

I rolled my eyes and stood up beside him, I guess if we both get in trouble it won't be as bad as just the one.

I stood beside Ethan and grabbed some chalk and began to write and draw when I was suddenly hit hard on the ass with god knows what.

I looked over to Ethan with a shocked expression "what was that?" I asked becoming red

All Ethan did was lift the meter stick with a smug expression

I looked back to the board to continue my drawing before being hit again, at this point I just decided to ignore him because he was probably looking for me to get annoyed.

When detention was finally over we got to go home. Today I went to Ethan's house seeing his parents weren't home so I could stay up late and eat pizza and do stupid shit like we always do.

I laid on his bed silently as i watched the movie we decided to put on I couldn't help but keep looking at Ethan though, I wanted to admit something to him, but he's so much older and I didn't want it to ruin anything.

"I like you" I suddenly blurted

Ethan looked over slowly, "what?" He questioned

"I'm not repeating myself" I said going bright red

I could see from the corner of my eye Ethan getting up and sitting on his knees, I then felt a sharp pain on my ass again. I quickly sat up straight and looked at Ethan.

"Say it again" Ethan demanded

".... I like you.... happy?" I questioned

Ethan smiled and nodded before leaning in and kissing me gently. I hoped he would be nice with me considering I'm fresh out of elementary and have no experience with anything.

A/n:

I hope this is what you wanted! If you want me to change anything lmk and I'd be happy to!

Word count: 739