Fifty four | cuts and comfort

Cuts and comfort

I sat on the toilet admiring what I had just done to my body. I grabbed some tissues and wiped up the blood leaking from the many cuts I had made on my thigh.

Almost all the tattoos on my thigh have been ruined from me cutting, but I don't mind.

As I was to finish up I heard a knock on the door, I quickly got up and fixed my pants so you couldn't see the cuts, I opened the door and saw Ethan standing there.

He looked at me for a few seconds before looking behind me, his eyes widened and he looked over at me.

"You're doing it again?!" He asked as he pushed past me and picked up the bloody razor off the counter

I sighed and looked down, how could I be so stupid to forget about that?

I felt as tears ran down my face, Ethan's face immediately softened and he hugged me.

"Please Grayson, let me help you" Ethan whispered as he kissed the top of my head a few times

I shook my head "no! They will think I'm a freak! The word will spread and I will just become a laughing stock!" I said beginning to cry much harder

Ethan pulled me away from his chest and looked at me "I swear to god Grayson, if anyone says anything I will personally tell them off" Ethan said with a wink

I made a small smile, I've always loved how protective Ethan has been of me, he's really the only reason I'm still here to be honest, without him I'd probably be dead.

"Ok fine, one session" I agreed

Ethan smiled and nodded "ok fine, and if you want to go back you can, but if you get bad again you have to go" Ethan said

I groaned but soon agreed with him as it was for the best.

Once Ethan and I were done talking I decided to change seeing you could start to see the blood bleed through my shorts.

I got dressed into Ethan's black joggers and one of his t shirts and soon walked back downstairs to where I saw Ethan Watching movies on the couch.

I sat down beside him and snuggled my head into his chest.

A/n:

Sorry this was just kinda in my drafts and I wanted to put it here

Also I feel like one shots are really good for making my writing better?

I'll try and get some smut it soon i promise :)

W/c: 426

This kinda goes with 'insecure' ;)