Thirty seven | presentation

presentation

"Alright, and next is.... Grayson" my teacher said as she read a sheet off her desk and made a few notes from the last presentation

I watched as Grayson stood up and walked to the front of the class, today he is wearing grey joggers and a tight t shirt, the t shirt made his muscles look amazing  especially his abs and the joggers.... well they showed off his bulge.

As Grayson began talking about his project I couldn't keep my eyes off his lower region, I've never found myself into guys but holy hell his dick is big.

I suddenly felt my pants tighten, I looked down to see I had a hard on, how the hell? I'm not gay? How am I getting turned on so easily?

I decided to ignore it and continued to watch Grayson but as I did my eyes continued to trail down to his bulge and when he turned to show the class his slide show I died a little inside when I saw his ass.

It's so nice and round and- fuck.

I looked back down under my desk to see I had a full on boner which would be impossible to hide.

I moved a hand under my desk and looked at Grayson as I softly palmed myself through my pants.

As I began to palm myself a bit harder and rougher I began to groan, everyone in the class looked at me before I faked a cough as if I were trying to clear my throat or something.

I began to bite my lip as I felt myself getting closer to my edge,

Suddenly I closed my eyes and pulled my head back as I released and I felt my boner go down.

I moved my hands and suddenly heard my name being called. Great it's my turn.

As I walked home from school I couldn't stop thinking about Grayson, should I tell him what happened? Would that be really pervy?

For the biggest fuckboy in school I sure do know how to talk to people I like... do I even like him?

I unlocked my house door and saw no one was home, I sighed and walked upstairs.

I threw my backpack on the floor and took out my phone, I went onto Instagram to see if I could find Grayson.

Once I found his account I saw he had a business account, I looked to see what his number was and I then went to messages and put his number down.

I laid back in my bed, what do I say now?

I could always just send him a nude and say what I did, girls usually find that pretty hot.

But does Grayson even like me? I then began to think of all the times me and Grayson have ever interacted.

Grayson has always tried to talk to me but I usually put him down and then he just stares at me in class.
Does that mean he likes me?

Or he just wants to be friends but I'm a dick?

I know nothing about this shit.

I stood up and walked to my bathroom kind of just giving up and deciding to go with my first and only idea.

I pulled down my pants and held my cock in my hands, just thinking about Grayson made me hard.

I took off my shirt and pointed the camera to the mirror I made my phone in front of my face hoping he wouldn't know who I am. I snapped the picture and put a message under it.

"You made me so hard in second period today" I wrote

I then shrugged a sent the message, seeing my face isn't in it if he gets mad I won't say who I am.

After awhile of waiting for a text back my phone made a ding sound indicating someone had texted me.

I unlocked my phone and went to messages to see Grayson had sent a text back.

Gray: ...Ethan?....

I furrowed my eyebrows, how could he possibly known, there's literally know way.... has he see my dick before??

Me: how tf did you know?

Gray: your wings....

I rolled my eyes, seriously? There is to be at least one other person at this school with the same haircut?

My attention was brought back to my phone when I felt it vibrate again.

I looked down to see a picture of Grayson butt naked sitting on his counter with his ass looking fucking amazing.

The message with the picture read

'I'm glad you finally noticed me bby ;)'

I smirked at the message,

I think I like him.... a lot.

A/n:

'Im NoT gOiNg To bE WrItTiNG As MuCh SmUt'

I'm such a liar my last four one shots have been soooo smutty 😂😂

Hope you liked it, com any requests :)

Word count: 813