Twenty eight | the changeroom

The change room

I walked through the halls of my school awkwardly as I felt so unconfident especially because I had no one to walk with.

I picked up the pace I was walking at and stopped at my locker, I unlocked it and saw a note fall out.

I read the note.

Meet me at the boys change room at the end of
The school day

-p.s. that crop top and those short shorts make you look hella hot

I blushed as I finished reading the note, someone actually likes me in this stupid ass school? And they like my sense of fashion?

I smiled to myself and placed the note back into my locker, I took out my textbook and closed my locker and locked it.

As I turned I could see my school bully leaning against the wall, he turned his head and looked at me his eyes hard and stern, but for some reason as he continued looking at me they softened.

I furrowed my brows and shook it off as my imagination, I soon continued walking down to my next class and my last class which means I will get to meet up with this mysterious man in just as little as an hour and a bit.

As I sat in my last class of the day boredly I found myself starring down the clock praying that the longer I starred at it the quicker the time would go by.

Finally, the bell had rung and I stood up quickly and walked out of the class.

As I walked I saw my bully, Ethan Dolan, walk inside, maybe he had forgotten something when he had gym earlier? Or maybe he left his clothes in there and now he needs them for football?

I shrugged it off and continued walking hoping Ethan will leave through the other doors before I come inside.

I opened the change room doors nervously and saw no one right away leaving me more nervous, what if it was a prank? What if it's a set up?

I moved myself inside more and soon saw Ethan standing by one of the change room lockers.

Should I just leave? What if he yells at me?

"U-um w-was anyone else in here?" I asked nervously, why did I do that? Why didn't I just leave?

Ethan's head jolted towards me, he slammed the change room locker closed which made me jump,

He suddenly began walking towards me at a quick pace. I could feel my heart basically beating outside my chest.

Suddenly I was pushed against the wall, I dropped my school bag and stared at Ethan's evil eyes in terror.

"P-please don't hurt me" I cried shaking vigorously underneath him

"I love it when you're scared of me" Ethan said with a large smirk, his tone much different then it usually was, this time much more seductive and deep which slightly turned me on

I looked up at the large man with confusion written all over my face.

Suddenly his lips were against mine and all I could feel was lust.

Ethan placed his body against mine and placed his hand on the wall and his other around my waist just over my ass.

I placed a arm around the back of Ethan's neck nervously and placed the other on his sharp jaw cupping it softly.

"I love....you...so fucking....much" he breathed  between kisses

I smiled into our kiss and pulled him closer.

How could this be possible? How could my school bully, the person who made me so miserable love me?

Suddenly I felt my shirt being lifted over my face, I looked at Ethan when my shirt was fully off to see his off as well.

I smirked and ran my hand over his hard abs which just turned me on by looking at them.

Ethan stood straight giving me an idea, I've never done anything like this-heck I've never even made out with someone but I just had to, besides he seems like he wouldn't mind.

I looked up at Ethan innocently as I placed my tongue by the brim of him pants, I watched him by his lip which made me smile.

I trailed my younger up his abs and to his neck kissing it softly, and as I did I began to take off his pants.

Once his pants were unbuckled I bent back down onto my knees, I pulled down Ethan's pants off fully exposing his large boner.

I felt my mouth water as I held it in my hands.

I wrapped my mouth around his cock and began to thrust my mouth back and forth at a fast past making sure to continue looking up at him innocently.

I watching Ethan grip the wall as he let out many low groans and moans.

"Aw fuck Grayson, I'm gonna come" Ethan moaned loudly just seconds before he released into my mouth with a loud groan

I swallowed and stood up, Ethan smiled at me and moved some hair behind my ear before kissing my lips and then my neck.

I began to unbuckle my pants as I just really wanted him to fuck me, eager to feel him inside me.

Ethan looked down at my pants and let out a soft chuckle, he began to pull them down to my ankle for me, I stepped out of them and looked back up to his face.

Ethan grabbed the sides of my face and kissed me passionately before picking me up by my thighs and slamming me against the wall.

I let out a small groan as my back slightly now hurt.

Ethan aligned himself to me and filled me entirely with his dick without a warning.

I moaned loudly, luckily I had been masturbating a lot so I was already prepared.

Ethan huffed as he pushed me against the wall every time he pushed back inside me,

I placed my head on Ethan's shoulder and wrapped my arms around the back of his neck trying to hold myself back from stabbing him with my nails.

"Uh! Ethan! Oh my god!" I moaned throwing my head back as I got closer to my climax

"Grayson you feel so fucking good!" Ethan said as he thrusted into me and out of me continuously

I gripped his neck tightly, stabbing my nails into him as I came all over my chest and Ethan's stomach

Suddenly Ethan released inside me just after me, I moaned the feeling of him releasing inside me intensifying my climax

Suddenly Ethan pulled out of me and placed his head in between my neck and shoulder, he panted loudly as he still held me up.

He soon placed me on the bench and grabbed me some tissues, I thanked him and we both got dressed.

"So did you mean what you said or did you just want someone to fuck?" I asked standing in front of him but me being my short self I had to look up to him

"No, I meant it, I love you Grayson, I always have" Ethan said kissing me quickly

I smiled and grabbed his hand, he intertwined ours fingers as we walked outside of the change room.

"Nice limp" Ethan whispered in my ear

"You fucked me to good" I whispered back with a smirk

A/n;

Lowkey love this one

Word count: 1238