Sixty three | gentle

Gentle

I looked out the window as it lightly snowed outside. I loved winter so much, it had too be one of my favourite seasons. Just because of how calm it always is, it's genuinely calming.
I felt as large hands grabbed me from behind and snaked around my waist I smiled slightly knowing it was Ethan, I felt him place his head on my shoulder and he looked the same direction as me, outside at the calm snow gently falling on the piles of snow on the ground.

"I'm gonna start a fire and we can watch a movie if you want?" Ethan said into my ear softly

I smiled and nodded, "ill make some hot chocolate" I said as I turned and looked at Ethan, Ethan nodded with a smile. Before he walked away to start the fire he kissed me gently on the lips.

Ethan and I have been together since we were fourteen and I still get goosebumps when he kisses me.

Ethan began to walk into the living room, as he did I looked back outside, just for a moment and as I did I felt completely at peace with my life. I felt that everything was perfect right at this moment.

I then got up and walked into the kitchen, I took out the milk and coco powder and began to make the hot chocolate.

__

I walked into the living room with my two mugs of hot chocolate, I saw that Ethan had finished building the fire up and had even chosen a movie and got it ready to start.

I smiled and placed our drinks on the coffee table in front of us, I grabbed a blanket and put it on Ethan and I, I immediately cuddled up next to him as he resumed the movie.

"I love you gray" Ethan suddenly said.

I smiled and snuggled my head into his chest "i love you too e" i said happily.

__

K so don't exactly know where i was going with this???? Ill come out with a better one soon Lmao

Also sorry if the formatting is weird its just cause this was made off my laptop :/

W/c: 365

Also sorry for being gone for a long ass time