Thirty four | texts and nudes

Texts And nudes

?: hey, Nate this is your new number right?

I looked at my text in confusion, this guy definitely has the wrong number, I hate when this happens.

Me: uh dude you got the wrong number

?: Nate this is the number you gave me stop joking around

Me: my name isn't Nate it's Grayson, who are you?

?: oh well hi GRAYSON I'm Ethan

Me: your friend gave you the wrong number

Ethan: so you really aren't Nate?

Me: nope.

Ethan: I swear if I see you tomorrow and you make fun of me for falling for your stupid prank I'll kill you

Me: 100% not a trick

Ethan: ok fine I believe you, so Grayson, are you like a fifty year old man or something?

Me: ew no, I'm seventeen, what about you?

Ethan: oh I'm eighteen, what school do you go to?

Me: I don't wanna tell you that, what if you come to my school, find me and kill me?

Ethan: holy, someone's a little paranoid

Me: am not!

Ethan: mhmmmmmm sure.

Me: fine I go to Dylan o' Conner secondary-school

Ethan: oh sick I don't live far from there, I go to the high-school like right next door

After a few months of Ethan and I talking we had gotten pretty close, I could say I have a little bit of feelings for him too even though I've never seen his face.

I just really like his personality and his sense of humour, I think he's a great guy.

Suddenly, I had gotten a text message, I look at my notification.

'Ethan :) has sent you a picture!'

The notification read. I grew a tad bit excited as I read what it said, I've never seen Ethan's face and it's been bugging me to see and to see if he looks like what I imagine.

All I know is that he has long dark hair and brown eyes because we asked each other for what we looked like and that's all he told me.

I ran up to my room and jumped onto my bed, I then opened my phone and went to messages.

I clicked Ethan's name only to see a picture of Ethan in front of his bathroom mirror with a hard on

'Do you like it? ;)' was written underneath.

I felt as my cheeks heated up, I bit my lip as I felt my pants tighten. Shit.

I've never gotten a nude before, heck, I haven't even really had a first kiss.

Should I send one back?

After making my decision I walked into my bathroom and stripped off my pants. I turned on my camera and held it with one hand as my other hand was used to pull up my shirt to show off my abs.

I bit my lip and took the picture.

I looked at how the picture turned out to see I looked like a complete fuck boy, but I guess he will find it hot?

I bit my lip as I typed under my picture

'Yes, very much'

I sent send and turned off my phone scared for what he could possibly text back.

I then looked down at my problem and then looked back at my phone,

Should I? Would that be wrong? I argued in my head

I finally caved and I picked up my phone, I turned it on and looked at Ethan's picture, I felt myself getting harder just from looking at him.

I placed a hand on my sensitive member and began to stroke it, still looking at Ethan's picture.

I began to pump my hand faster and faster before I let out a loud groan and I released onto my hand.

I set down my phone and cleaned up my mess and just as I finished I saw Ethan texted me.

I pulled up my pants and bit my lip as I read his text,

'That wasn't meant for you... but I wouldn't mind seeing it again'

I read, I didn't know if I should be disappointed or excited?

'There's more where that came from, baby' I decided to text to keep the sexy mood visible within our texts

Suddenly I got another text but this time it was a video. I clicked the video and began to watch it.

I watched as Ethan slowly stroked himself through his mirror as we whispered dirty things to himself.

"Fuck Grayson, you make me so hard and I'm not even gay" he spoke to himself with small moans

I suddenly felt my pants get right again as Ethan continued talking to himself.

"A-ah Grayson! Shit! You're so hot! Come fuck me already daddy" Ethan said with more louder moans

I didn't even notice I was palming myself through my pants until I felt myself cum again.

"O-oh fuck!" Ethan groaned as I watched him cum in the video which honestly turned me on again

I bit my lip and went out from the video. I pulled my pants down again and began to video tape myself.

"Come over baby, I have a freebase" I said with a wink as I continued to masturbate on camera

"I've already came twice because of you, you dirty boy" I said with a small low groan

I decided to stop the video with that as I was camera shy and I was scared to say something stupid.

I sent Ethan the video and after about thirty seconds I had already gotten another message.

"What's your address, daddy?" Ethan texted me

I smiled and texted him my address and walked back into my room still super aroused and turned on.

I've never thought in a million years a boy would have this affect on me.

A/n:

Low key wanna make a part 2 of this where they actually fuck,
Lemme know ;)