Sixty eight ~ Grief

Grayson: 17
Ethan: 17
Not related

Grief
Song: nightlight by; Jaws of Love

I didn't get to know him long. The boy who sat beside me everyday but never spoke a word.

I loved that boy, the dark haired brown eyed boy. Even if he didn't seem to know.... or care.

I wiped my eye from the tears that began to fall down my face only making it smear against my cheek.

I pulled my knees into my chest and rested my head on them. I stared at the photo in front of me on my table of me and the boy. Grayson.

His name was Grayson.

His beautiful small body drove me crazy and the way he looked at me made me fall in love with him.

I grabbed the picture frame from in front of me and threw it against my wall making it shatter into millions of pieces.

"How could you" I mumbled to myself

"HOW COULD YOU!" I yelled standing up and picking up the picture on the ground, surrounded by glass shards.

I laid it back on my table and watched as tears dropped onto it like a rain storm.

Grayson and I got caught in a rain storm once, it was the first time I kissed him too. It was after school and I decided to walk him home seeing we lived close.

It started raining suddenly just when we started walking- we were too far to turn back and to far to keep walking so we stood under a tree. I got to talk to Grayson and really get to know him. To end it off I kissed him, it was sweet and short but I loved it.

It was the start to many.

I thought I would have so many more though.

I wiped my face again realizing I was now ruining the picture with my tears, I stood back and placed my room, wall to wall.

My body shook from how hard I was crying, my nose ran and my lips quivered.

"I- I thought I was the one you could count on. The one you could say anything to- even... that" I mumbled to myself barley able to get it out from the amount of times I choked on my sobs

I sat down on the floor beside my bed, resting my back on it. I sat there crying for a few hours, only a few.

I finally decided to take my life, just like Grayson. If he could do it why couldn't I?

I grabbed a shard of glass from the picture frame I'd shattered hours ago and still had yet to clean up.

I inhaled deeply as I made an incision on my forearm dragging it down to my elbow allowing the blood to quickly drain from my body.

I choked slightly as I watched myself bleed out.

"Look what you've done" I scoffed "you've led me to do the same stupid mistake you did, five months ago" I laughed as tears dripped off my chin and jaw

"At least.... now I can be with.... you?" I said with deep breaths as it grew harder to breath

"I.... love you.... you stupid idiot"

Ethan's grip to the glass loosened as he fell back onto his bed, his body fell slightly as his muscles gave up and his body began to die.

There were a few coughs and heard before there was one last breath signifying there was nothing living in the room which was once full of life.

Even the plant on the windowsill had died the last few leaves falling off and into its pot it had been planted in.

The blood of Ethan's arm pooled around his body, some was soaked up into his clothes but the rest laid on the floor as lifeless as him.

The last tear fell from his eye and dropped onto the floor, his eyes red and puffy from crying.

It's finally silent in Ethan and Graysons rooms, there's no more crying, no more grieving and no more pain.

It's all lifeless.

A/n: ok so I wanted to try and make an emotional chapter to see how well I could use words to convey emotion

So please lmk how you feel and shit
And lmk if you cried 😂

^ also sorry for that depressing chapter

W/c: 720