Chapter 31. Brotherly bonding

Sam POV

"Bye Angel......." Azazel mocks as Gabe bolts out of the car.

I wait a couple minutes until I see Gabe fully disappear and I climb out of the small car.

"Where do you think your going?" Azazel asks as him and Gordon climb out of the car, while I stand there.

"Nowhere" I say as they both get closer.

Be calm, be calm. Breathe, breathe. I got this, it's okay. Just a little closer.

Instantly as if on cue Azazel swings at me and nicked my mouth. I grab him by the front of his shirt. He struggles to get out of my grip as Gordon 'sneaks' behind me. I throw Azazel at Gordon and they both hit the concrete side walk.

"And here I thought you were some type of pacifist....." Azazel says cracking his knuckles .

"Yeah, well you hurt someone I care about so I had to do something" I say wiping some blood from my lip.

Azazel gets back up and throws a sucker punch my way as I dodge it and twist his right arm around, pinning him until I hear a crack then throwing him to the ground.

I bet that broke.

"Got to say I never took you as a fighter" Gordon says as I smirk.

"You have no idea" I say as they both try to charge me.

It's okay, stay calm. Don't act irrationally. You have the height advantage and training....

"God no wonder Lisa dumped your ass, you and him are insufferable" I say swinging at Azazel and hitting him in his bright yellow eyes.

"Why the hell do you hang out with that dick?" I ask as Gordon swings at me.

"That's none of your business........" Gordon growls

"What? so you can make my boyfriend want to fucking die, but I can't ask a simple question? That hardly seems fair." I snark not realizing that Azazel is behind me.

Calm, be calm, it's okay, just breathe........

Azazel sweeps my leg out from under me and I fall to the ground.

Fuck

They both gang up on me kicking and swinging at me until......

"Yo fuckers" Dean yells as I see him tackle Gordon to the ground giving me the opening to kick Azazel's ass.

I watch Dean get a few good swings on Gordon already winning. Then as Azazel is distracted I regain my footing and landing a couple good hits then getting him by the shirt again.

"Car or... you know what fuck it" I say slamming Azazel on his car hood, watching as some of the glass shatters.

Dean gets a couple more hits on Gordon before he's by Azazel, again.

They really are inseparable......

"This isn't over" Azazel yells as him and Gordon hop in his now scratched up car.

"Assholes" I say, quietly.

I watch them drive away and I let out a sigh of relief.....

"Damn Sammy, since when can you fight?" Dean asks

"Since forever I guess, I don't really know....." I say, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Where's Cas?" I ask, changing the subject.

"He went to his house to get some clothes. Where's Gabe?" Dean asks and I wince in pain

Fuck did I break a rib? Again.