Chapter eight

*NamJin on the Friday night before Hoseok's water broke
Third pov:
Namjoon stayed after school, like usual, he was writing something on the chalk board for Monday's lesson. He gasps feeling arms snake around his waist, hearing a low chuckle in his ear.
"Did I scare you baby?"
Namjoon cheeks dusted in pink, "n-no and it wasn't funny either!" He pouts, the finished the few last notes on the board. Setting the chalk on the metal rim, a paper still on hand, Jin started placing butterfly kisses along his neck.
"What's got my alpha so happy?" The carrier chuckled out, a paper appearing in front of his face, reading the print and gasping. I took the paper from the alphas grasp, he spun around and the faced Jin.
"You made it in!?" He asked happily, as he reread the words in the letter over and over. Jin nod his head, a big handsome smile stretched on his face, pulling his mate close to him, by the waist.
Namjoon rest his arms around his alphas neck, pecking him on the lips, then gazing into the deep brown eyes.
"I knew you would make it into Seoul University, you've been working hard to get into it and plus you are one of the smartest students I know." Namjoon stated happily, Jin scoffed and chuckled.
"Coming from the one who has an IQ of one-forty-eight," he pointed out, only to get a soft smack in the head with the letter and notes. Making the alpha chuckle more, taking the papers from the male omegas grasp and setting them on a nearby desk.
"Are you free tonight Joonie?"
The elder thought for a minute, biting his lip and shaking his head.
"No, why do you ask?"
Jin hummed, pulling his mate closer to him, their bodies pressed against against each other. Namjoon's face turned a bright red.
"I would love to take you out tonight, just you and me, I want to get to know you more," the young alpha said, as smile appeared on the flushed carrier, making his dimples show a bit.
"I would love too, my alpha," the carrier whispered, as their lips connected into a short, loving kiss. Then leading into a warm embrace, Jin stuck his nose into his carriers neck. He took a deep breath in, smelling his the sweet scent, of roses and peaches.
Wait... peaches?
Jin pulled away from his mate, his face scrunched in confusion, the elder looked at him worried.
"What?"
"Namjoon... why does your scent smell different?" His voice full of confusion and concern, not catching the reason why.
Namjoon's eyes shot open, as he slowly stepped out of the young alphas grasp and going his bag. He took out the same little plastic bag, he stood up straight and hid the item behind his back. Biting his lip, nervous to tell the alpha the news.
"Pr-promise you won't be mad... or anything?" He slowly stuttered out, hesitantly gazing at the alpha in front of him. Jin looked even more confused at the moment, but nod his head. Namjoon was so scared to tell his alpha, but he knew he wouldn't be able to hide it for long. Namjoon took a deep breath and handed the item to the young alpha, with a shaky hand. The alpha took it from his grasp, seeing a white stick in a plastic bag. He flipped it over, to see it was a pregnancy test, a positive pregnancy test. Jin gasped, his eyes were wide like saucers, he glanced up at his mate.
"Are you really?!" He asked excitedly.
Namjoon nod his head slowly, letting out squeak in shock, from the alpha picking him up by the waist and spinning him around a bit. Setting him down and pulling him into a warm embrace.
"Oh my lord, Namjoon I'm so happy!! How far along are you?!"
"A month... I think... I have an appointment scheduled on Monday after work," the elder mumbled.
Jin's smile increased, cupping I hands over his mates cheeks and pecking a soft kiss on the plump lips.
"I love you so much Namjoon, don't think I won't be by your side because I will be with you every step of the way. I will always be with you baby," his voice sounded so sincere and truthful. The alpha used his thumbs to wipe the tears the trickled down the flushed cheeks.
"What's wrong Joonie baby? Why are you crying?" His voice laced with concern, afraid he said something wrong.
Namjoon shook his head, sucking in a breath and sniffling.
"I never told you this, but my parents weren't happy about me being a male omega, m-my father... he-he tried to beat it out of me-me... and o-one day, he tried to rape me, to t-teach me a lesson, but I-I couldn't get aroused and it made him more angry... I-I ran away that day and I haven't spoken nor seen them, in the past five years... yo-you did take my virginity, you're actually the first person to get me aroused off my heat... during my heat is the only time I get aroused... I was always told for years that I would never find anyone because no one wants an ugly mate that can't do the one job their made for..." Namjoon sucked in a shaky breath, fear of what the alpha might do or say. His hands on top his mates, afraid he might disappear.
Jin shook his head, not wanting to believe what his mate just said. His hands remained cupped on his mates tear stained cheeks, seeing Namjoon rest his hands around his wrists. Without thinking twice, he pulled the carrier into a loving kiss, making it long, sweet and passionate. They pulled away for air, the carrier couldn't stop crying. Anger boiled up in Jin, but he remained calm for his carrier.
"Oh Joonie... I hate that, that happened to you and trust me, if they ever dare to show their faces, then I will not hold myself back to beat the living shit out of them. But I promise, that no matter what, I will protect you both. I love you so much Namjoon, words can't even begin to describe my feelings for you, my beautiful mate, my lover and mother of our future baby."
Namjoon giggled, mixed with a small sob, "I love you too," he whispered.
"Come on baby, lets go out to eat," the alpha grasped his mates hands in his.