Chapter 26:What is she?

You guys the next morning woke up and started trying to see if you can figure out what was going on with Dynasty.You Guys went back in the room and replayed the tape.And remembered everything.You Guys had thought from where you were and where would Dynasty be.You Guys went to the library to see if there was any other details or information on Things like this.You got to library and ask the person that was there if they had anything about witches or things like that.The lady knew so much information on witch and devils and evil.She was like a witch you thought.You Guys went into a room where there were positions and weapons and books.She told you all to sit down.You looked around very ready to hear this information.

Lady:Okay do you have any type of tape or video?

Ji Soo:Yes we do here.

Ji Soo gave her the tape.She put it in the tape recorder.You all listened to it.Still confused.But then you remembered the numbers that were said.

4_26_843_33845

Y/N:Think of those numbers.

You repeated them you grabbed your phone and went into your digit numbers.You grabbed a pencil and paper that Jimin gave you and wrote the letters that were written as numbers.When you finally finished you had gotten.

I_am_the_Devil.

Everyone gasped in shock.

Jimin:She is a Devil not a witch.

Jungkook:But what about the different words that weren't in English.

Ji Soo:They Sounded like Dutch!

Y/N:Yeah.

Lady:I have a book of languages and words!

She grabbed the book and gave it to you and Jimin.You Guys went through it skipping to languages.You made it to Dutch and looked at the tape writing the letters down.You wrote the letters down on the paper then wrote it in English from what it said the book.You finally finished doing it and got.

Y/N and Jimin:I am The Devil I am The Devil I am Here to take your body....

Ji Soo:Damn what if were dealing with more of her?

Lady:Look I have a book about devils and the types.

She grabbed the other book handing ishowung you all as she skipped through it.You then spotted a page that said The Fuck Devil.

Y/N:A devil that spots someone and get as close as possible to them and use a spell on that person and make them fuck them senseless.

Jimin started looking very sad cause he was one of the victims.You hugged Jimin and kissed his cheek.

Y/N: It's okay you didn't know.

You kept reading

Y/N:To defeat this devil you have to give up someone's body to them.Once they finally have what they want they will stop using others and use the person for there toy or play mate.

Ji Soo: So sacrifice..

You sighed and said.

Y/N:Hopefully there's another way..

You stood up.

Y/N:Come on Guys we have devil to catch!

You all stood up and were about to leave when the lady gave you some guns.

Jimin:Why do you have Weapons in a library if you don't mind me asking?..

The lady smiled sweetly.

Lady:Better be safe then sorry

Jimin chuckled and nodded his head yes.She gave you all different weapons depending on what your good at.