Chapter 10:Do you love me?

You woke up the next morning of course Jimin wasn't there.You sat up and decided to take a shower.You hopped in the shower washing up as you heard the door close not from the bathroom but the bedroom.You stopped the shower and put a towel over your body and walked out.
Y/N:Hello?
You saw F/N sitting down on the bed.
Y/N:oh hey!
You went towards the dresser and looked for some clothes to put on as you talked to F/N.
F/N:Hey um Jimin and Jungkook are downstairs
Y/N:okay I'll be down there in a second.
She left the room and gave you time to put on some clothes.You put on the clothes you picked and headed downstairs.

You put on the clothes you picked and headed downstairs

When you walked downstairs you had seen Jimin on F/N.You gasp as you saw her trying to get out.You ran over and pushed him right off of her.She hugged you as you helped her out.Jimin stood up looking at you with his fists balled up.

Jimin stood up looking at you with his fists balled up

He went towards you and pushed you on the floor.He looked at you with his hair in his face as he saw you on the floor.

He looked at you with his hair in his face as he saw you on the floor

Jimin:Bitch
You was on the floor trying to get up.You got angry.
You started mumbling under your breath something.He heard it and said out loud.
Jimin:What did you say!
You looked up at him angrily.
Y/N:I said you fucker that Your a fucking asshole want me to say it again!
Y/N:I won't let you hurt me or F/N again.You stood up and was about to punch him.He stoped you and put his mouth close to your ear.
He chuckled quietly.
Jimin:Well you remember that question from last night?Hm?My answer is that..No I don't love you.He said then smirking.
You gasp as you heard him and fell to your knees.As you felt nothing,Empty,Gone...

He smirked at you as you fell apart

Jimin:oh Y/N.You actually thought I had feelings for you.Aw isn't that cute.
Jimin caressed your jawline with his thumb.As he crouched in front of you putting your face looking him.As he saw you cry.
He sighed.
Jimin:You must had real feelings
Jimin:I never wanted anything serious with you.No.
Jimin:I just used you
He said smirking and chuckling.
You felt like nothing.
Jimin:Your nothing to me.
Jimin:I don't care about you at all.
Jimin:Your just my little toy.
You didn't move you just looked at him with tears in your eyes.You felt like you meant nothing and were nothing.

You felt like you meant nothing and were nothing

He stood back up and slapped you.
Jimin:Ha pathetic...
You couldn't move you couldn't hear no more.You saw him point to Jungkook then you.Jungkook came towards you and dragged you down some stairs then you blacked out...
(F/N POV)
I need to help her She helped me twice!
I tried grabbing her to pull her back.Jimin pulled me back.
Jimin:Stop trying to help her she's pathetic.
I got so angry with him to treat Y/N like that.
I stood up and ran toward him also trying to punch him.He punched me in the stomach.I fell to the ground in pain.
Then I heard I'm say while walking way.
Jimin:You're weak and pathetic Just like her.
(Y/N POV)
Y/N:Ugh W-what happened?
When you woke up you Immediately saw Jimin and grew anger trying to grab him when chains pulled you back.
Jimin:You should just stop trying
You stood up and came to you caressing your jaw.
Jimin:Your just my toy and nothing else to me.
He slapped you then sat back down.
You put your head as you cried quietly.
Jimin stood up and came to you once again lifting your head up.
Jimin:Aw did I hurt your feelings?Hm?
You didn't answer you just stared.
He started touching you clit a little.You pushes him back with your legs.
He fell back and chuckled.He sat back up looking at you seriously now.

Jimin:Now you can either be a good little slut you are and let me do what I want to you

Jimin:Or get punished.
You came close as if you were gonna say okay.You got to his ear and said.
Y/N:Fine want my answer.?
You got close to his ear as he nodded.
Y/N:Fuck you asshole!
He got angry stood up and kicked you.
He punched you and kicked you constantly.
Jimin:Bet you wished you listen now you little slut.
He spanked you hardly as your punishment.
You started squirming and whining for him to stop.
Jimin:aren't you?Hm?Aren't you my little slut?
He spanked you harder.
Y/N:Yes I am I'm sorry Master please stop!
Jimin pushes you on the floor.
Jimin:Pathetic.
He walked up the stairs leaving you down there alone.
You crawled up in a corner and cried your pain away.
Y/N:someone please save me from the hell house
You sniffed as you cried.
Y/N:Why me?Why?
You started crying more but covering your mouth so you won't be loud.
You got angry
Y/N:I will get out of here.I have to.i have to.
You then laid there on the floor scrunched in a ball holding yourself rocking back and forth.
(F/N POV)
During dinner I didn't see Y/N.But I did see Jimin put some keys under the cabinet for the door Y/N was dragged into.After dinner i wondered.
Is she still down there?I tried not to think much of it.I decided to help her when everybody goes to sleep.That is when I will go and save her.We have to get out of here.We are being used.How did I not notice it sooner?
It's all my fault that we're in this situation.But no worrying I now that I made this mistake so I'm gonna get us out of it.She have saved me many times.Time for me to go and return the favor from her.Im glad that I have her.Now I just can't lose her..