Chapter:9 Smut together

(F/N POV)
I tried helping her and I failed.Jungkook pushes me to the wall hard and I hurt myself.I stood up as I heard
Y/N screaming for help.
I went to the door and looked through the door hole.As I saw Y/N tied up.You tried seeing what else was going on when the door opened and you got pulled inside also.
(Y/N POV)
As they pulled me in Jimin punched me in the stomach and Jungkook kicked my side.Jimin threw an outfit at at me.
Jimin:Put It On Now.
You stood up slowly and went to the bathroom to change.

When you came out the bathroom you got pushed against the wall and tied up

When you came out the bathroom you got pushed against the wall and tied up.You screamed for help then saw F/N fall in inside.She tried helping you but also got tied up.Jungkook was standing in front of F/N
Jimin was standing in front of you.They smirked at how hot you looked.Jungkook didn't care if F/N change cause either way she wasn't gonna have them on.Jimin was the first to come to you He grabbed your face.
Jimin:Are you gonna be a good girl for Master.
Y/N:Your not my master and I'm not a good girl.
Jimin:Well that's good to hear.
Jungkook came up to you and slapped you.
F/N tried to help you but once again failed.
Jimin put up your skirt and rubbed your panties.You started moaning just a bit.Jimin smirked and said.
Jimin:Your so wet already?
He took your panties off and started fingering you.
Meanwhile Jungkook did the same to F/N.
You both were trying not to moan.So instead you whined and whimpered.Jimin untied you.He put you on the bed so did Jungkook.They tied you and F/N legs to the bed and your arms to the bed.With your pussy facing them so they can see it.Jimin started taking his pants off.

He grabbed his belt and held it in his hands

He grabbed his belt and held it in his hands.He slammed into you hardly.You screamed in pain.Jimin pumped into you hardly.
Jimin:ahh~ fuck!
He went harder as he rubbed on your clit at the same time.You started arching your back and moaning looking at F/N.She was getting also fucked hardly trying to not moan like you were.Jimin saw that you weren't paying attention to him.He slapped you and grabbed your face making you look at him.You were focused on not moaning so you didn't look at him.
He wanted you to and forced you to and said.
Jimin:C-come On look at me.Look at me.Right here.
You loooked at him as he fucked you harder.You started moaning cause you couldn't hold it.
Jimin:You like that?Hm?
You didn't respond and just kept moaning cause you couldn't hold back no more.You had gotten to loud and Jimin kissed you to keep you quiet.
Jimin:s-shh s-shh I'm here.
You stopped moaning and Jimin started to.

(F/N POV)
I couldn't hold it as much anymore.Jungkook was going to fast I couldn't handle it.I started grabbing onto the pillow and sheets trying to keep my cool.I looked over to Y/N and saw her just releasing her moans.I don't like this.I feel used.Jungkook slapped my face and told me to stop looking at Y/N and Jimin.I nodded my head and couldn't hold in my moans and released them so as did Jungkook.

(End of F/N POV .Y/N POV)
All together the room had became filled with loud moans and groans.Everyone had finally hit there limits.When Jimin came inside You he kissed you softly so did Jungkook.They got off the bed and went to grab blankets from downstairs.You breathed hard as you sighed and looked at F/N.
You two sat up getting out of bed.
You looked for some pajamas when F/N just sat there.You turned to her and asked why she just sat there
F/N:I don't have anything to put on.
You giggled a little and gave her something to put on you both took turns showering as you heard the door open.You saw Jungkook and Jimin coming back in the room with blankets.You took a shower with Jimin and F/N took a shower with Jungkook.You both got out and put on your pajamas.You two had on similar outfits.

You two had on similar outfits

You laid down on the bed curling up into a cute little ball

You laid down on the bed curling up into a cute little ball.Jimin put a blanket over you and told Jungkook to go to the other room sense there was another room.They left the room and Jimin laid next to you.You faced towards Him and kissed him.You smiled and looked into his eyes.You hugged him tightly.He kissed your forehead and smiled.You then said looking up at him.
Y/N:Do you love me?
He smirked and said.
Jimin:I'll tell you later maybe.
You sighed and turned around as you slowly fell asleep.