Chapter 21:In the bathroom

*He checked the stalls nobody was in them at all.He went into one stall.He put you in the stall and locked you two in it.He pushed you against the door grabbing your waist.He got close to your neck you could feel his hot breath touching your neck.Jimin started kissing your neck.You tried acting like you didn't like it and that it didn't effect you.But you did some how start getting wet.*

Jimin: "Come on I know you like it you always love my neck kisses right baby girl"

*You couldn't hold it in anymore but you still did.*

Jimin: "aw not to satisfied huh well will you be now?"

*He started rubbing on you sense you had on a skirt that can be pants also.You groaned once.That made Jimin feel a bit relieved.*

Jimin: "Come on you have to give me a little moan at least."

*Soon when he said the he started going faster and harder.You put your arms around him whimpering just a little.*

Jimin: "Yeah come on"

*You started rubbing a against him from the pleasure.He sat on the toilet and put you on him making you ride him.As you guys were in session someone came through the door.She went into the stall and used the bathroom.Jimin quietly continued to fuck you.You covered your mouth in pain

Jimin kept going You was trying so hard not to make a sound*

Jimin: "Shh I'm right here"

*You watched the girls shadow as she used the bathroom.covering your mouth Jimin hit your spot.You started breathing a bit hard but Jimin covered your mouth so you won't make to much noise.The girl had finished using the bathroom and went to wash her hands.She then started drying her hands which made a lot of noise so for Jimin it was a time to continue fucking you He kept hitting your spot.You started whimpering begging him to stop quietly.He didn't care and kept going.The girl finally left the bathroom.

Jimin then continued hitting your spot making your eyes roll back.All you really heard was the clapping of your skin on Jimin.You started getting close.*

Y/N: "J-Jimin..a-ahh."

*You grabbed on to him as he kept going hitting your spot you got so pleasures from him doing that you loved it when he will hit your spot it felt so good to you.He kept hitting it non stop cause he knew you liked it.*

Jimin: "F-Fuck."

*You two were moaning uncontrollably but tried to stay quiet*

Y/N: "JiMin I'm close."

You said whimpering.

*With those words Jimin knew what he had to do.He started pumping into you with very fast and hitting your spot every time.You body shook up and you started moaning loudly cause you couldn't control it.*

Y/N: "Jimin uhhh!Ohh..More....Mm ah~!

*You were moaning loud a bit but the bathroom was closed in anything loud nobody would be able to hear.He kept going.*

Y/N: "ahh~ Fuck Fuck fuck yeah~!"

*He kept going until you came.You came finally and tensed up you grabbed onto his clothes tightly as he came inside of you.As he did cum he only slowly now pumped into you to get all of the cum in you.It felt so good.You let go of him as you were finally done.He kissed you and took you off his lap.

He put your skirt back on property and fixed your hair and your legs he grabbed tissue and cleaned you up.He cleaned his self up then put his pants back on.You got out of the stall and stood there in the corner waiting for him to finish washing his hands.You were angry with him that he just fucked you in the girls bathroom.Jimin came to you and apologized and told you that he didn't mean to say all those mean words*

Jimin: "Please baby I really didn't mean it I love you so much you know that I wouldn't do that on purpose."

You nodded your head.

Y/N: "I know"

Jimin: "So do you forgive me now?"

Y/N: "Yeah I forgive you not cause you just fucked me in a girls bathroom but I forgive you cause I love you!"

He smiled at you sweetly and said.

Jimin: "I love you too don't forget that princess!"

He pokes your nose softly.

You smiled and said you won't.

He grabbed your hand and you two snuck out of the bathroom.And went back to the table.