"......" 'The hell, same sex marriage are okay here........ And the bottom can be pregnant!? Be it girl or boy....... What happened to Sperm Cell and Egg Cell create life together?!' Cordilia suddenly felt her heart was very tired.

She was really not as repulsed as what she had shown, despite being a Bitter Old Hag(because of her Soul Age), Cordilia does not view other's love with disgust, just the "love" that are superficial or other motives. But..... Incest..... crouch at the corner and draws circle while growing mushroom(depressed)

Cordilia decided to pull herself together and stood up before she head to the kitchen, it's almost time to serve food... Erm... Blood to the Vampires.

"......." '.... Why are all the Maids here at least have bulge in their chest?' *cries tears of blood*

[Cordilia, I did not install your Seali G Art in your body, not yet, it's still weak and adjusting. Give or take, a few months and you can create basic seals] A'Yuan said, distracting Cordilia's rants about the unfair of the world as to why is she still flat.

'Right' Cordilia could only blame her bad luck and gloomily took the tray and followed along the other human maids.

[You are probably wondering why we suddenly travelled through time, the answer if those two annoying souls chasing you all over the place] A'Yuan said with an annoyed voice

'En?' Cordilia blinked but did not comment much, letting A'Yuan explain

[They had deep connection with you, naturally they would feel you however you could not actually pinpoint you until they entered a physical body and observe you for awhile. Those souls.... For them to be able to follow us almost accurately.... Cordilia, they have Systems with them] A'Yuan warned, Cordilia's gripped on the tray tightened slightly

'Which means they are baits. It doesn't matter who approached who first.... It'll be the same ending...we'll be trapped' Cordilia thought, she was very angry about this

[Bingo! You guessed right. So it's very important for you to not make contact with them avoid them at all cost otherwise..... It'll be《𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛》] A'Yuan said

'They... They have gone too far this time' Cordilia clenched her teeth her bangs shadowed her eyes, but yiu can feel her fury, this made the maids in front kf her trembled in fear.

While they walked, Cordilia had noticed herself in the mirror.

Cordilia's eyes widen in surprise.

'A'Yuan... I look very much alike like my Soul Form' Cordilia commented, A'Yuan hummed in agreement.

[What do you expect. This WAS your first life before you reincarnated to earth. Although you did not remember. Eh, this could also be the alternate version] A'Yuan answered

(⊙0⊙) WHAT!?!?

[I said, this was your very first world. Naturally when you reincarnate, you would remember a thing. I am not surprised seeing your reaction. You will definitely be confused, I know you will but.... Hang in there Cordilia] A'Yuan could only sighed

".... Now isn't that interesting. You were payed to do your job, not spaced out. Daring little rabbit, since when did you decided to take a leap of faith, hmm?" an arrogant voice called out behind Cordilia, making her shriek in surprise.

She turned around and was meet with amused golden eyes.

[Cordilia, meet Master's first Reincarnation, the brother of the current Vampire King, Duke Lucifer Desmon] A'Yuan said, you can hear the dread in his voice as well

[With your silver hair... You can be considered a kin... Wiat, yours is silver white, Lucifer has silver leaning to actual silver.... There is a difference.... Why does he looks bitter than you do, eh?] A'Yuan decided to joke... But at the time... It really is not funny.

Cordilia agreed to that. It wasn't funny at all. She was pinned by that cold gaze.... It was as if those golden eyes... We're looking at a dead person.

*gulps*

Cordilia.... For the first time in her Transmigration days.... felt fear.

..........

Author's Corner

Iceberg sama: That's him above. I'm kinda lazy searching for Sesshomaru Picture, that is the closest one I could find specially when my Sesshomaru collection has been... Wiped out... Of course you guys already know what that handsome hunk looks like *drools* I was too lazy to even think of the Master's face, Sesshomaru sama really fits the face, no?

Editor chan: *kicks the door open* Sesshomaru sama is mine!!!!!! *beats up Iceberg sama*

Iceberg sama: Aiyo! Stop I, crazy woman, stop it ah!

Editor chan: he is MIIIINEEEE!!!

Iceberg sama: stop it! Does you family know you are beating I, your mother up?!

Editor chan: I don't care!

Iceberg sama: shit! Quickly, get away! Damn! Crazy fangirl!ε=ε=(っ*´□')っ