•Chapter 1•

*Marisol's outfit above*

•~•~•~•

The first thing Marisol noticed as she stepped out from the private jet was the scorching hot weather.

She winced internally as she felt the burning heat on her exposed hands and face, cursing herself for picking today of all days to wear a coat.

"Welcome to South Korea, Miss Reyes-Davis", says the driver holding the door of the car open for her with a smile on his face, watching her get down from the jet.

"Thank you", she replies back with a smile too as she gets into the car. The car drives towards the Incheon International Airport building and drops her off to pass through security and collect her luggage.

As she got out of the arrival gate with her luggage, she eyes scanned through the many faces of people waiting to pick up other arrivals until they stop on a certain brunette in checkered blue pyjama pants, white cropped tank top, white sneakers and a denim jacket with a messy bun and gucci sunglasses, leaning on a pillar.

Marisol just let out a light chuckle as she made her way to her disaster of a cousin who looked like she was about to fall asleep while standing.

"Yah! Kim Nari! You went clubbing last night, didn't you? Even when you knew you were the one picking me up from the airport today?"

"Urgh! Can you not scold me right now, my head feels like someone keeps throwing bricks at it." Nari groans out, slowly collecting Marisol's luggage from her. "I don't even want to be here. Eonni asked me to because she had to meet with a client or something. Lord knows I just want to go back to bed and continue dreaming about my wedding with Lee Dong Wook oppa."

Marisol just rolls her eyes at her, already used to the girl's grumpy 'just woke up and really hangover' attitude. "Let's just go. I hope you didn't drive here yourself. I would love to not die before I can take a shower and get some sleep too."

"Of course, I didn't. Eonni made sure Mr. Choi drove and not me so we'll both make it home alive." Nari says nonchalantly before turning away.

They start to go towards the exit which was starting to get a bit noisy. Marisol noticed a lot of people waiting at the exit, some holding up signs and squealing while some held really big professional cameras.

It was probably a k-pop group who's fans came to welcome back at the airport.

She began to slow down her steps as she read the signs and stopped completely when she realised who they were all waiting for. She quickly turned around to see if there was any sign of 'Them' coming out towards the exit.

She couldn't believe it. Her favourite k-pop boy group since forever was about to be in the same place as her, appear right in front of her. She couldn't have thought of such a scenario ever happening in her life. She might get to see them now even if it's just a second.

Marisol is brought out of her thoughts when the people around her start screaming and squealing more with the lights of cameras flashing. A group of people who looked to be bodyguards shielding some other group of people were making their way to the exit.

Before she could even think of moving out of the way, the fans stampede their way towards the group, trapping her in the chaos. She struggled to find a way out of the crowd and ended up been knocked down to the floor and dropping her handbag.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," She grumbles under her breath to herself.

As she reached for her bag, a pair of black combat boots stopped in front of her. Marisol looked up to see a man wearing cargo pants and a jacket with an oversized white shirt under. He was wearing a black face mask and a bucket hat. From the outfit, she could already guess who it was.

The man stretched out a hand to help her while the bodyguards surrounding them prevented the fans from getting too close. Marisol grabbed onto his hand and got up from the floor as she stared into his dark brown eyes. He too stared into her greyish blue ones while asking if she was okay.

She nodded in a daze even though she barely heard him over the noise. She snaps out of it when she hears another voice ask her if she was okay again and turns to see not just one but six pairs of eyes looking at her with concern and a hand giving her handbag back.

She quickly nods again while collecting it and bows a little, thanking the man who helped her and quickly turns around out of embarrassment to find a way to the exit through the crowd.

As soon as she gets out, she takes a deep breath to calm her racing heart down before proceeding to meet her cousin who seemed to have already put her luggage in the car and just stands beside it while using her phone, waiting.

"I was starting to think you got lost in there. I was about to call you." Nari says as she keeps her phone in her pocket. "Yeah, I was for a bit. Come on, let's go. I'm kinda hungry now." They get into the car and start their long journey to her cousins' house.

Meanwhile, the man that helped Marisol was left a bit shocked at the way she had left. He wanted to make sure she was really okay and check if she had any injuries from the fall.

He shrugged it off and took a step forward to continue walking when he felt something out of place under his shoe. He looked to see a black book on the floor. He picked it up and looked over the front cover. It had red and green gemstones that formed a rose and a stem with a leaf on it. He opened it and on the first page he saw 'PROPERTY OF MARISOL ALMASI REYES-DAVIS' written in a beautiful cursive handwriting.

He smiled a little underneath the mask. The name wasn't Korean so it most definitely belonged to the woman he just helped.

He briefly flipped through the pages more and saw what seemed to be poems or songs and a few sketches. They looked pretty good.

"What's that? What are you looking at?" The man gets a little startled by the voice of one of his other six friends peeking over his shoulder to see what he was looking at.

"Oh! It looks like that lady dropped it when she fell. It seems very personal and important though. I wonder if she's still outside so I can give it back to her." He says as they start walking to the exit again.

When they got out, he looked around to see if he could spot her anywhere but it looked like she already left. He decided to hold on to the book and check if there was a phone number or some information to help him in returning the book.

And just like that, he and the rest of the guys get into their designated cars that will take them to their apartment, leaving their still excited fans behind.

•~•~•~•

A/N: Hope this gets you excited about the chapters to come. Thank you for your support and i hope you enjoy the story💜.
Also, any conversation that is bold and in italics is meant to show that they are talking in Korean.