"That's ok." Ama smiled, feeding him a pizza slice. "I'll be visiting a friend in California anyway. Ashleigh, and her two daughters. She's married to Thomas Guanipa."

"As in the Basketball Star. We went to the same college."

Ama giggled. "It's a small world."

Once dinner was over they started the long drive back to the hotel, but Ama wasn't going to wait that long for what she wanted.

"Don't think about it." Graham said when she went for his belt buckle.

"But..."

"Not until we get back."

"But baby...." Ama purred, straddling him. "I am horny. And I want to fuck. Really hard. So hard that I'll feel it for a week."

Graham smirked down at her. "No."

"No!?"

"You heard me."

"But baby, you promised."

"I know. But I'm not in the mood right now. Pizza and all." He said, pointing to his stomach.

"That's a lie." Ama pouted.

Graham smirked. "Maybe, maybe not."

"Be that way then." She grumbled, pressing the intercom. "Driver, Stop the car."

The limo immediately came to a halt, they appeared to be in a country club. Ama clambered out, frustrated, sticking her tongue out at Graham. He chuckled, fixing himself a drink.

It was a full five minutes before Graham got fed up. He pressed the intercom.

"What is she doing?"

"She appears to be climbing a tree..." The driver replied. "In her underwear."

Graham all but sprayed his mouth full across the limo. He didn't want want to be told twice, leaping out of the door. It wasn't hard to find her, seeing as there was a pile of satin at the trunk of a tree.

"Ama."

"Yes." She answered, suddenly dangling in front of him.

"Get down from there."

"How about no." She Beamed at him.

"Ama, I'm not playing games here."

"You look all sexy and wolfish when you're pissed."

"Ama..."

"Aww. Is Mr Wolf mad? Too bad." She swung up, now sitting on the low branch.

"How did you even get up there in stilettos."

"First, I can climb in anything. Second, you made me snap one of my garter straps."

"Well, maybe if you came down from there, it wouldn't be a problem."

"Are you going to fuck my brains out? No. So I'm not coming down."

Graham smirked as he took another sip of his whisky. He loved how brutally blunt she was when it came to sex.

"Hmm... I'll consider it, if you beg hard enough." He watched in amusement as she leaped down and came to kneel in front of him.

"Please Sir. I am begging you to fuck me. For you to screw me with your thick cock. Please baby I want you to fuck me hard until I can't take anymore dick. Please please pleaseeeeee!"

It was almost painful seeing the desperation in her face.

"Please Graham. Please Mr. Wolfy, I'm dripping wet, just for you."