Good lord her boyfriend had a dirty mouth when he was drunk.

"Or maybe I'll torture your clit with my mouth, roll it, suck it, pinch it. Rubbing it with my thumb just to see your blue eyes roll back in ecstasy. Then lap up your sweet juices when you scream through your orgasm."

This man... He hides his kinks so well. With that sweet charming and sometimes a little cold personality. But behind all that was this beast of a man, possessive, somewhat a sadist who didn't mind hurting you in bed. Not abusive. Deliciously dominant.

And that pantie dropping, pussy dripping, Ama stripping, dirty talking seduction. She wanted to rip off their clothes and go at it like dogs.

"Would you like to hear a secret." Graham mumbled, running his hand up he exposed leg. Ama nodded with a sigh. "I bought nipple clamps."

She was done for. There was no way she was not getting laid tonight.

"Baby, now you've gone and soaked my panties." She whined hushly as his fingers brushed over the soaked lace.

"I love that I can do that without even touching you." He said, leaning back. "And I love how you try to cover up you sexual frustration. I find it cute."

Ama crossed her arms and fixed Graham with a glare. He bit his lip, openly eye fucking her. Ama cleared her throat to get his attention when his eye landed on her very much exposed cleavage.

He in turn pulled her onto his lap and started to suck her face off.

Just as Graham was about to throw his lover over his shoulder and take her to bed, one of Ama's reforms approached. Olga, a tall, slim, leathal but elegant woman with dark chocolate skin and a thick Russian accent. Born to the Gorilla kin but took the role of a snake, Ama was fond of her and secretly spoilt her.

"Ma'am, we have sighted Zach along with five other Migosa agents." She said with a straight face.

The mood dropped. "Kin and rank?"
"Two Cockroaches, two Coyotes and a Snake. All rank 20."

Ama nodded in thought. "Take Fellen, Hared and Umi. Go crush those bugs before they get to rig the system. Jacob and Janna will go ring out the silly snake. Juice, Kade." She nodded to two stone faced, fully suited bodyguards. "You're coming with me."

She tried to move to grab two Champaign flutes from a passing tray when she noticed how stiff Graham had become. His eyes bore into her, stone cold and questioning.

"They won't take me." Ama answered.

"Will you have to kill someone... Again?"

"Most probably."

They made their way up the stairs to a balcony, hidden from the view of the city, the press didn't need to get involved.

"I still don't get what you're trying to do here."

"I'm going to protect you and send a message to our gate crashers."

Graham nodded, snagging his drink from Ama and downing it swiftly. He then set about pacing nervously, rolling the empty flute in his hand until Ama stopped him.

"Do you really have to do this?"

"Yes Graham, or they will take me."

"But what if you get killed."

"Baby, I won't get killed, they won't allow me to die." She said, cupping Graham's cheek. He leaned into her touch, kissing her inner palm.

"Ama I swear, if they even touch you..."