I have to what?

"Brandon! Baby get back here!" The seventeen year old panted as she ran after her three year old son, holding a toddler shirt and a pair of toddler blue jeans in one hand, and sneakers and socks in the other.

Brandon Grande giggled happily as he ran through the house in only his pull ups, quickly jumping behind the couch in the living room and ducking down in hopes his mother wouldn't find him. He just didn't want to get dressed that morning. He giggled quietly to himself when he saw her bare feet under the couch, covering his mouth. The little boy had a mop of brown curls on his head that some times covered his beautiful brown eyes. He was an exact replica of his father.

Frankie Grande strolled into the living room where he found his distressed sister calling out his nephews name. "Everything alright?" He asked as he nibbled on a piece of toast.

Ariana Grande looked at her older brother, desperation in her eyes. "No. Brandon won't get dressed and I have to take him to daycare on the way to school but he isn't cooperating and I'm going to be late." Thankfully, she herself was completely ready for school, except for her shoes. She was wearing a gray crop top and high waisted jeans that she was going to pair with her black pumps. Her hair was pulled half up half down with a two braids pinned back.

Frankie frowned and glanced behind the couch where he saw Brandon sitting with his bare back facing his uncle and chuckled lightly. He ate the last bit of toast and walked over, plucking the little boy from his hiding spot, making his sister heave a sigh of relief.

Brandon squealed with laugher, kicking his legs. "Look momma!" He said excitedly, holding his arms out. "I'm a kite!"

Ariana couldn't help but smile at her adorable son, gathering the toddler in her arms and kissing his forehead. "Yes you are. And you're also making me late. Cmon baby. Let's get you dressed." She carried him back upstairs after thanking her brother for his help.

xxxxxxx

So far, her school day went the same. Uneventful. Except for of course seeing him every corner she turned. It was like he was everywhere and she couldn't get rid of him. Especially since he was in her history class which was where she was heading now. She slipped in unnoticed, typical, as whoever was in the classroom was chatting away with their friends, and sat in her seat in the middle row by the window.

She pulled her phone out of her bag to check for any messages from Brandon's daycare. Thankfully, none. The final bell rang and she put it away as the last of the students filed into the classroom. She caught his eye as he walked to his seat in the second row and quickly looked away and into her backpack as she pulled her history notebook and textbook out.

Jai Brooks slumped down in his seat and glanced back at Ariana, watching secretly as she tucked her hair behind her ear while she turned to the page written on the board. He kept watching her until he was snapped from his thoughts when his girlfriend, Ivy, sat in front of him and gave him a dazzling smile.

"Hey babe." She cooed, leaning over his desk and giving him a kiss. Ivy Michaels was the epitome of the perfect girl. With her long wavy honey blonde hair that fell to her butt and her big blue eyes, her perfectly toned body, an amazing singing voice and her Spanish heritage, she couldn't be beat.

Jai smiled briefly at her as their teacher walked in and told everyone to settle down and take their books out.

xxxxxxx

Halfway through the lesson, Jai spaced out and starting sketching in the corner of his notebook, not realizing what he was drawing exactly. He ran his hand through his hair and leaned back to examine the drawing, blinking in surprise when he saw Ariana's smiling face staring back at him.

"Mr. Brooks!"

His attention was snapped from his sketch to Mr. Stevens, his history teacher. He blinked at him. "Uh.. Yeah?"

Mr. Steven sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "Again, what ended in 1783?" He asked impatiently, crossing his arms.

Jai hesitated as he covered the drawing with his arm then smiled cheekily at him. "Uh.. 1782?"

Mr. Stevens raised an eyebrow at him, sighing deeply. "No. The Revolutionary War. Have you paid attention to anything I've said in the past thirty minutes?" Before Jai could even answer, he continued. "No. You haven't. Listen, your grades have been dropping a lot lately. I'm going to have to assign you a tutor." He made his way over to his desk and picked up a list of his students to choose from.

Ivy's eyes lit up as she straightened up in her seat, hand shooting up into the air. "I'll do it!"

Mr. Stevens leaned against the desk and looked at her, shaking his head. "I appreciate it, Ms. Michaels. But I've heard about your reputation for tutoring him. They don't always end with very good results."

The blonde frowned and crossed her arms.

"Instead, I think I'll be choosing.." He skimmed over the names and pointed at one, smiling. "Ms. Grande."

A snap was heard from said girls desk and everyone turned to look towards the sound, being met with a very shocked Ariana as she stared at their teacher. Realizing everyone was looking at her, including Jai, she blinked and took on a emotionless expression as she slowly lowered the broken in half pencil. "Me?"

Mr. Stevens smiled at her. "Yes. Is that a problem?"

Yes! She screamed in her mind. But of course if she refused, Jai would think she wanted nothing to do with him because she was still mad about what happened between them. And she wanted him to think she was over it. Even though she wasn't and she desperately wanted him to realize he was madly in love with her and came and actually did right with her. But that wouldn't happen. Because he was with Ivy and she was a teenage mom. So she just smiled politely at her teacher and nodded. "No of course not."

xxxxxxx

So here's the first part 😊 I'm really excited about this story because it's really different then anything I've seen on here. Please comment and vote!!