【forgotten? » katsuki bakugo】

Start from the beginning

'What is she doing her?' I asked myself. They seemed to have a very private conversation and I couldn't hear anything at all.

So I decided to just leave and wait what Katsuki will say about it. I went downhearted alone at the cafeteria and Midoriya and others suspected that something was wrong about me.

Bakugo's P.O.V.

"I really don't know anything about planning such things, so thanks." I thanked Uraraka as everything was set with my suprise to Y/N. It's really hard kinda avoiding her. It's a torture being away with her. But I am doing this for her and I hope she likes it.

"No problem, Bakugo-chan. I'm sure she'll like it." Uraraka said before she walked away.

A week ago:

We all know that Bakugo doesn't really show his feelings towards others only but, Y/N captured his heart and became soft when it comes to her.

Bakugo arrived as metioned earlier, alone. When he entered the room he stared seriously at the class.

He slowly scratched the back of his head while his other hand on the pocket. His classmate have no clue what was going on with Bakugo he seems different and calm.

"Umh... as you all know, Y/N's birthday is next week and I want to surprise her." His classmates was stunned by what Bakugo said. This is not the usual Bakugo.

Y/N's birthday will be held next week and Bakugo wants to make it special for her. So what he did even though it hurts, he will try to avoid her as much as he can just to excute the plan.

"Omg. That's so sweet!" Yaomomo said while she covered her mouth in awe. Uraraka suggested a plan to suprise Y/N.

"We can do it in her apartment! I'll decorate it and while you someone will act as a decoy to avoid Y/N from getting home early." She said while Tsuyu asked that Kaminari and Mina to ask Y/N help them study while they quickly. They are certain that she will never resist to help them.

That would be enough to distract Y/N from going home early. They could actually prepare more without hassle.

"Oh... that will do. Thank you guys." Bakugo shyly said while the other girls, even boys planned. There will be decorations, foods and other. Bakugo will also find some present for Y/N.

The only reason why he meet up with Uraraka with no one arround so that Y/N will not know about anything about the surprise and nothing more.

~ as of now ~

I noticed my boyfriend Katuski smiling and daydreaming. He haven't even greeted me a happy birthday. Even my classmates. Does he/they forget? And why was he with Uraraka a while ago? I can't stop but to think about it.

We reached the end of class. I was fixing my things when Kaminara and Mina asked me to help them study.

Me on the other hand looked at Bakugo and asked him if it's okay. He nodded and waved good bye at me. All of them were in a hurry and acting strange.

"Thank you, Y/N!!!" Both Kaminari and Mina said while we went to the nearest cafe and do the studying there.

Our studying only lasted about one and a half hour and so when I am heading home, they told me that they will accompany me.

Mina asked that the look from my face tells that I have something in mind. While Kaminari asked if it's about Bakugo.

"I... saw him with Ochacko-chan." Mina tapped my back as an act of comfort while she told me that he believes Bakugo loves me so much. Mabye he just needed something or a help.

I nodded in agreement as we continued to walk. It's almost completely dark. I walked in front while I could hear them blabbering unclear and I heard the word 'surprise' but I didn't mind it.

We finally reached our destination. I grabbed my keys and slowly opened the door.

It was so dark and I walked cautiosly. I feel like something's up.

"1... 2... 3... Happy Birthday, Y/N!!!" They all chanted in unison while holding ballons, popping the party poppers. They even wore a party hat. Uraraka was holding a cake with candle and told me to make a wish and blow it. So I did.

"Thank you, everyone!" I said in awe.

The decorations is also pretty. There are ballons everywhere. And designs that Kirishima and Hagakure boastfully said that they made it and other things.

My classmates moved to make a way and that's when I see Katuski. He was holding a boquet of flowers with his one hand while again, his other's in his pocket.

He slowly walk toward me and I began to blush. My heart is faster.

"He... hey. Happy Birthday, love." He handed me the beautiful roses containing (your favourite combination of colors) and hugged you tightly and kissed your forehead.

"Thanks to everyone making this possible for, Y/N did you like it?" He asked and and I nodded while smiling widely.

Uraraka and Kirishima pushed us away so that we can have a 'private' celebration dinner while they have fun outside. Once we are done we can join the commotion.

I sat down at the dinner table with Katsuki's assintance and also he did.

"I saw you a while ago with Uraraka... I though-" He placed his finger in my lips and told me, "It was all because of this preparation."

"You are avoiding me. I also thought that you forgot it." I said.

"How could I forget my lovely girlfireind's birthday? No." He said while he placed his hand over mine and stood up.

There is a soft love song music playing and he actually asked me to dance.

"But I don't know know how." I said while I also stood up.

"Me neither. Wanna figure out?" He said while I sighed and agreed in defeat.

He held my hand and waist while I rest in his chest. I could feel the warmth of his body.

I slowly wrapped both of my arms to hug him tightly. And that is the time he whispered softly in my ears those three words. 'I love you'.

My eyes widened as he pulled out and he stared at me and fix my hair with his finger tips. He slid his thumb over my lips and all I did is to stare at his calm and beautiful face.

He then he held both of my hand down as we stare at each others lips. He finally gave in and kissed it while my body froze and and so he held my cheeks and kisses more passionately.

"I'm sorry- is this okay?" I chuckled at him and gave him another kiss.

"I love you too, Katsuki. Thank you for this day."

He grabbed something from his pocket. It is a cute little box with a ribbon in it.

"Open it." He ordered me and so I removed the strap and opened carefully the box.

My eyes widened and I was speechless to see the necklace I've been wanting so badly but it is pricey.

"Omg. This is the necklace I want. But isn't this costs like-" I was interrupred by him as he said, "It doesn't matter. It's for you so, I don't care if it would make my girl happy."

"Awh..." I was stunned while he grabbed it and placed it on my neck. I look at it so happily.

"Do you like it?" He asked my while I stare mesmerizing at it. I looked at him, hugged him and kissed his cheecks.

"Glad you did." He kissed my forehead and told me, "Let's eat, I'm kinda hungry." I giggled a little and nodded.

I hope you liked it!! Please vote if you do! Let me know your thoughts by commenting so that I can improve it:) Thanks!