(oneshot) Dabi adopted ?

"why did you buy tell anyone this was happening" Enji said mad he had only just found out that Dabi's parents were homophobic and because of that abused him.

"Because if I did I'd be in more danger please just don't tell anyone your the only one that knows"

"No I'm getting this dealt with"

"Wait what what do you mean dealt with"

"Mai, Emiko don't let your brother leave got it"

"Yes papa" both the small children shouted towards their dad.

"You can't seriously think they can stop me from Woah"

Emiko jumped on Dabi's back

"Piggyback ride piggyback ride"

"Fine"

He was now stuck on babysitting duty for when Enji returned.

*Time skip and Annother piggyback ride*

Enji returned back with a random police officer

"Are you **** sir"

"Umm yeah that's me what going on" Dabi said giving Enji his daughters.

"We need to speak to you about your family life"
Dabi looked towards Enji he knew what he just did he got the police involved and him being a well known actor meant he'd be able to get something done.

Dabi and the police officer went to a quiet area and started to talk

"So I'm gonna be writing down and will need to record what you say for evidence against your parents do you understand"

"Yes I-I understand"

"Good okay let's start"

They talked about everything that they did to him

He had been hurt to so long and now he was glad he was gonna be free

*Few months later*

It was the end of the season they were working on and Enji walked up to Dabi who just came out of the make up area when he was removing the makeup.

"Hey I wanted to check up on you"

"Again I'm fine they are finally locked away and i don't belong to them anymore they can't go near me and I'm free and it's all thanks to you.

"Well I wanted to ask something I know it's random but Me and my wife want to adopt you"

"What"

"We spoke about it and you have no family and
Mai and Emiko having you around they really think your their real brother and I want to make that official"

"How, what but I'm not anything important"

"When you told me what happened I went home and spoke to my wife and we said they same thing that we wanted to adopt you please"

"What about paperwork all the mess and stress and-"

"Do you not want to"

"Of course I do your the first person who actually wanted me in their family" Dabi froze shoot he wasn't meant to say it like that

"We can sort everything out but please"

"Then I guess yes Thank you I can't believe I'm having Actual parents that care" he hugged Enji while crying most people had left but of the ones still there they were cheering at how happy they are for Dabi.

*Time skip*

It didn't take long to do all the legal work and in no time Dabi's new parents were. Enji as his wife and his sister's Mai and Emiko, the best sisters he could ever have.