(oneshot) After the auditions

Aizawa walked into his class preparing for another exhausting day teaching it was a few days after the auditions that midnight forced him to go to and he actually had fun he hoped he'd get the role as it was so much like him, although what made him laugh was Kayama was auditioning for a role completely different to her but Aizawa didn't care he made his way in and heard his students chatting about something.

"Okay class quiet down unless you want to tell me what your all so happy about"

"SENSEI WE ALL AUDITIONED FOR A ROLE IN THE NEWEST SHOW MY HERO ACADAMIA AND WE DIDN'T REALISE WE ALL AUDITIONED" Uraraka shouted excitedly

"Well you don't need to shout about it and there are 20 roles for each class so good luck to you all" Aizawa said not realising what he had just said

"Sensei how do you know that" Bakagou Asked sheepishly

"He was there obviously he was auditioning for Eraserhead idiot" Kodai said as rude as usual.

"Oh sorry" Bakagou said looking down

"I didn't realise any of you saw me there"

"Yeah I was auditioning for Creati and saw you talking to miss Kayama" Kodai said leaning back in her chair

"Ah makes sense well anyway let's just start this lesson for today"

*Time skip to Lunch*

"I'm obviously gonna get the main role" monoma said chatting to the popular group he gossips with

"Hey Bakagou who did you Audition for" Midoryia asked smiling

"Why should I tell you so you can tell your mean friends and laugh at me"

"No I just wanted to know geez"

"Oh sorry I audition for Ground Zero"

"Wait the one who bullied Deku and shout at him how! your way more like Deku then him"

"This is why I wasn't telling anyone"

"That's not what I meant stop jumping to conclusions all the time like seriously you know what I try to be nice to you and you act like this I give up"
Midoryia said walking off to talk to Monoma and Kodai like usual Midoryia was an extreme gossip when he wanted to be.

Bakagou so Monoma walk towards him because he could run his shoulder was grabbed

"I heard your going for Ground Zero well good luck nerd you will fail and get nothing" Monoma hit Bakagou around the back of the head knocking him forward and walking back laughing.

The next lesson was with Aizawa again so Bakagou spoke to him about what happened and well now we can tell why Aizawa was definitely getting the role of Eraserhead

"If anyone in my class think it's right to bully others I will kick you out of this class and make sure that you don't get the role in the Show do you understand me bullying is unexeptable and it won't be tolerated you could audition for whatever role you wanted even if it's nothing like your normal self it's acting shut up or get out got it".

*Time skip*

"So more bullying again I heard you from outside if you don't get Eraserhead I'd be surprised" Kayama hugged Aizawa after the met after classes

"It annoys me people shouldn't be bullied I was and I won't allow anyone else to get bullied"

"Well that's why I know your the best teacher"

"Stop being hug deprived and let go"

"But I want hugs"

"Tough"

"Oh also I got a call during lunch and I GOT MIDNIGHT eeeeeee"

"To loud and I haven't heard anything yet but it's still weird midnight is an 18+ hero and yet your Asexual that's just strange"

"It means I don't get embarresed"

"I guess that makes sense"

*Ring ring*

"Yes....okay...great...Thank you for this opportunity...I'll look at my emails when I'm home again thank you."

"Well"

"I'm Eraserhead"

"THATS AWESOME teachers in and out of character that GREAT"

"Great and did you know my whole class audioned"

"Well that would be cool to see them as the characters come on let's go read the manga to learn our roles"

"I guess as I'm not busy"

"And hugs..."

"Fine your lucky I can't be bothered to fight"

"Yes"

When Kayama and Aizawa got their roles in the show.