Chapter 12

KaylasPOV

"Well, its actually kind of funny..." Cam says trailing off, while cracking a fake giggle. " Who was it." I say sternly through my gritted teeth. "you know what I'm just gonna come out and say it, it was Matthew." He says looking at the floor. What?! Is he gay or something. I don't know if I can forgive him or Matt considering they WERE both my bestfriends. Maybe I will give Cam, a chance, yeah I am gonna he really seems to care about me. That's it I disown Hamilton Nash Grier, and Matthew Lee Espinosa. I look at cam and he is still looking down . "What's wrong?" I ask him. "I just really like you Kayla, and I am scared that I will never ever have a chance with the most amazing girl in the world. " Cam says on the verge of tears. "Oh Cam, don't cry. You will have a chance I promise just give me little time." I say pulling his chin up. He smiles widely, then hugs me. We stand outside my room hugging for quiet the while. "Goodnight Kayla, Cam says pulling apart. I nod. I open my door and start to walk in when I stop. I remember, I need a cuddle buddy otherwise I can't sleep. So I stop.          " Cam!" I scream down the hallway. He turns around letting me know I've got his attention.

"I need a cuddle buddy!" I yell. He just laughs. Then he started jogging towards me. "Okay" He says smiling. We walk into my room and I go into the bathroom and throw on black spandex and a hot pink sports bra. I walk out to see Cam already laying in bed while playing on his phone. I walk over to the other side of the bed and climb in, Cam doesn't say anything he just puts his phone down and pulls me close to him. I lay my head on his chest and slowly drift off to sleep. 

I hear people yelling. I just woke up, so my instinct is to open my eyes but I forcibly keep them shut so I can listen to the yelling. "What the hell Bro?!" I immediately knew that was Nash's voice. "What? Shh be quiet or your gonna wake Kayla up!" I knew that was cam because when he was talking, his chest was going up and down fast.  "Your Laying with my Girlfriend! Fuck no I will not be quite!" Nash screams. "She asked me to lay with her. And she isn't your girlfriend she is your ex, face it dude, you messed up. " Cam says whisper-yelling. I yawn sitting up acting like I just woke up. "Thanks guys, for waking me up." I say sarcastically. I get up, walk over to my suitcase. I grab out a black and black longish crop top that says 'I don't really care' and high waisted black denim shorts.

I also grab my straightener, makeup, and soap. I walk into the bathroom, setting my clothes down on the toilet seat. And putting my soap in the  shower. I turn the water on super hot and strip down out of my clothes. I get in the shower and the hot water running down my skin is so relaxing. I wish I could live in the shower. Haha, Just kidding. No I don't think I am, I think I really wanna live in the shower. Suddenly, I feel a gust of cold wind and the door open. Forgetting that I'm naked, I fully open the shower curtain and see......

Heyguys, this is longer chapter than usual. would really appreciate if you guys vote, commentFollow and share this book.  Thanks lot.

StayFeirce ~Caitlyn