Chapter 3. Part 2

Jack Gilinksy's POV

"Hey Jack ... Can I tell you something" I say as me and Jack j. are walking down to the lobby. "Of course bro." he says. "Well I kind of like kayla but, Nash likes her so what should do?" I say nervously. "You should do what your heart says and if it says go after her, go quick because I can tell Nash will too." Jack says confidently.

He is just so understanding and gives the best advice. I'm just so scared that Nash will get her, but then again Nash and Cameron get all the beautiful girls.

Kayla's POV

I think i'm starting to like Nash, even though I haven't known him that long. Though I always catch that, Jack g. boy staring at me. I dont think I could like Jack g., because im kinda into badish boys, like Nash. "Well I guess we should go to the hotel pool instead of the beach, because its starting to get dark outside." Nash says shyly to me. "Yes, good idea." I start walking to the pool entrance.

When everyone is at the pool, the boys except Nash go to the hot tub. I walk over to the edge of the pool and put my feet in. Before I know it im underwater. I make my way to the surface, and gasp for air. I look towards the edge of the pool where I was sitting and see a laughing Nash.

Nash stands up and offers me his hand, I take it and quickly pull him in the water too. Once he gets to the surface, he looks me in the eyes and we sit there staring in to eachothers eyes. He begins to lean in, and so do I. Than its like fireworks going off and sparks flying.

As his soft lips rest on mine, Thats the moment I knew we belong together.

Nash's POV (before kiss)

We were staring into each others eyes and before I knew it we were both leaning in. Our lips touch and its a feeling, I've never felt. Love. Maybe I'm in love with her, I mean who wouldn't be. Her long red hair, Green eyes, Perfect Personality.

We pull apart and rest our fore heads on each others. "Your so beautiful, and your amazingly cute when you blush." I say as she is blushing like crazy. "Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" I blurt out before I even knew it. " Of course I will mr.Grier" She says politely.