Chapter 21

Matthews POV
Kayla is in the bathroom right now. She is taking the test. Oh god, what if she is pregnant, let's think of the pros and cons.
Pros- I would be an uncle, cam would be a dad, babies are cute, she/he would have a great mom.
Cons- We don't know if cam loves her, cams not responsible, she would be overwhelmed.
I honestly hope she isn't pregnant, mostly because I think Cameron is definitely not ready to be a dad.

Soon enough I hear her playing with the lock on the door and she opens the door and is looking down.
"Matt, I'm pregnant." She says as she immediately starts sobbing. I stand up and hug her so tight. I only have one thing to say to her. "Your going to be a great mom Kayla."
She starts crying even harder after I said that. "My mom is going to be so mad at me!" She punches the wall, then slides down to the floor. "Woah, stop. Kayla everything is going to be fine, okay. Your going to be a great mom, and Cameron will be a great dad. Right now what you need to be doing is figuring out how to tell cam." I say to her bluntly. She looks at me, as I wipe her eyes. She nods and stands up, then walks downstairs.

5 minutes later, I hear I'm so sorry.
Suddenly I get a call from Cam. I might as well answer it.
Matt- Hey, what's up.
Cameron- Espinosa-!

/////////////////////////////////////////
Haha she is pregnant, but what did she say to cam that made him so mad at Matt.
I might end the book ere and write a sequel, probably not. 143somerhalder saicea13 miss_mendes-cookie nafeeza21