Chapter 15

Kaylas POV
I woke up to cam, playing with my hair. "Goodmorning beautiful" he says smiling at me. "Goodmorning handsome." I reply. I try getting up out of cams arms but he pulls me back, and holds me tighter. "Let goo" i whine. "Not until you say, Cameron Alexander Dallas, is the cutest person in the world." He says smiling. Ugh im not gonna fight with him so "Cameron Alexander Dallas is the cutest person in the world" i say waiting for him to let me go. Soon enough he releases me. I go to my suitcase and grab a black tshirt, white vans, black jeans, and a white bandana.

I go into the bathroom and change. When i walk out cam is shirtless, about to put his shirt on. I cant help but stare at his very defined abs. "You like what you see dont ya" he says grinning. I start blushing and hidinf my face. I wait until he puts his shirt on to uncover my eyes. "Theres Magcon today, its in 30 minutes actually." He says. I nod and we grab our phones, and a room key. We leave and head out to the limo, everyone is already out there. I sit between cam and nash. How great. Note the sarcasm. " Im sorry" nash says. "Save it" i say sticking my hand up to his face. Cam just laughs and puts his hand on my thigh.

We get to Magcon and were doing soundcheck. "The vip fans are about to come in okay?" The stage manager says. We all say okay. The fans start to come in and mahogany announces us all, and soon were all on stage. I see a fan holding a sign that says "get well kayla". Thats so sweet, that they care.

I walk off stage trying to disguise myself, so i could go talk to her. I get to her and pull her out of the crowd and backstage. "Shh, listen i love that you care so much about me, i love you..... Kelsey" i say seeing her name on her shirt. She starts crying. "I love you to" she says. I bring her back to the crowd.

I go back on stage and sit next to Cam watching the boys doing weird and stupid things. " I have an announcement" cam says standing up grabbing a microphone. " A lot has gone on in the past couple of days. But i have a question for kayla" he says turning towards me. "I really really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. I freeze. The fans are probably so confused right now. I have to choose between nash and cam right now infront of everyone.

I open my mouth " i choose-"

Haha cliffhanger