Chapter 3. Part 1

Nash's POV

Kayla went up to her room to unpack. "woah she's so beautiful" I thought to myself. Suddenly i hear all the boys start laughing. "Looks like someones got a crush!" Carter says in between laughs. I feel my cheeks starting to burn up.

We all walk up to the Jacks hotel room. "Im bored, do you guys wanna go swimming?" Matthew asks. "Yes!" We all yell in unison. I make my way over to my room, and head over to my suitcase, grab my swimtrunks and put them on. Then i walk over to Kayla's room and knock on the door. She opens it looking amazing as always. "Hey kayla do you wanna go swimming with me and the guys?" I ask Nervously. " Yea sure just let me go get changed" She says closing the door. I stop the door with my hand. " Meet us in the lobby in 10 minutes" I say as i lift my hand off the door.

I walk down to the lobby to see the boys are already there. "Oh nash was getting some, you were up there for quite awhile." Hayes says while laughing. "Shut up you little asshole" I quickly say.

Just then kayla walks out f the elevator in her bikini. It was black and white for the top, and black with white polka dots for the bottom. She looks so perfect, i just want her to be mine, the other boys better not like her.

Jack Gilinsky's POV

" Hey jack... Can i tell you something?" I ask Jack J. ...

Hey guys so this chapter is obviously a part 1/2 kinda thing. Cuz my cousin gets the computer.