Chapter 4. Part 2

Nash's POV

Where are we going?" Kayla asks me. "Do you really wanna know?" I reply with a smirk on my face. " Yes of course i do thats why i asked" She replyed with a little sass. "Well too bad" I say teasingly.

The rest of the car ride we just talked about our family, and our lives, and us, For instence I found out... She only has 1 sister named Caty she is dating Hayes, Her mom has severe scoliosis, Her favorite color is pink, She loves art, And she wants to be an actor just like me.

We arrive at where i was planning to take her to the beach.

Kayla's POV

We pulled up at.. the beach. "But Nash I dont even have my swimsuit." I say to him. " I know cuz if i told you to bring a swimsuit you would have known." He says Proudly.

We get out of the car, and Nash grabs my hand and locks it with his. I smile quicky. We wwalk along the shore until we reach, a big heart made of candles, with a hammock in the middle and a blanket and basket beside it.

"Woah" I gasp. "Nash this is so beautiful" I saw in awe. " I know just like you". He says. " Your so cheesy" I saw followed by slight chuckles.

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now, I say in my mind. " You are" i hear nash reply. Oh my god i must've said that outloud. I start blushing like crazy.

We sit down in the hammock, then we eat .Afterwards we lay on the blanket and watch the starts light up the night sky. "Kayla?" Nash says.

Nash's POV

"Kayla?" I say. Im gonna ask her to be my girlfriend. "Yes, Nash " She says quietly.