Chapter 22 The End

Matthew's POV

Cam's Calling me. Oh god, what now.

Matt: Hello
Cameron: Espinosa! What the hell did you say to Kayla, now she thinks you would be a better dad than me.
Matt: I didn't say anything!! Maybe she thinks that because I'm not a dick to her.
Cam: What the fuck ever! That is my baby and I love her to death.

Kayla's POV

Cameron said he wants to take me on a date. Of course I said yes because, 1. I need to give him a chance to redeem himself. 2. I am carrying his baby.

He said he would pick me up at 4:00 and its 3:00. I went and hopped in the shower. Did all my girly things. And got out and put on a bright pink sundress and black flats.

I checked buy phone and cam texted me.
C: On my way, Babe.
K: Okay.

To be totally honest I think that Matt would be such a better dad than Cameron but. I got in bed with the wrong boy.

I hear a knock at the door and I already know who it's is so I grab my phone and my little bag and open the door. " Hey beautiful." He said to me.

"Hi Cameron."

Me and him walk out into his car. We both got in and I asked "where are we going"

"The park." He simply stated.

8 1/2 MONTHS LATER

Well Cameron redeemed himself and we are madly in love although I am still sure he isn't the father type.

I am walking back to the hotel me, Cameron and his friend Amelia are staying at with donuts. Soon I start thinking
I am almost at my due date, what if we were at the grocery store or something, when my water breaks? Oh god that would be bad.

Soon enough I got to the hotel and went up the stairs instead of the elevator. I don't know why I just felt like it.

I got up to our floor and slide my key in the slot and opened the door. No one was in here, so I went to one of the bedrooms and opened the door and my jaw dropped and my eyes welled up with tears.

"I can not believe you Alexander." I screamed at him.

"Kayla I am so sorry. This was an accident." Cameron pleaded.

Him and Amelia were making out on the bed. I can't ever forgive him and I won't.

I just looked down at the floor than water started to pour down my legs.

I stood there motionless, suddenly I spoke up.

"My water just broke."
I plainly said.

" Oh my god lets get to the hospital!" Cameron screamed

" Your not taking me... Matthew is. Goodbye Cameron."

I grabbed the hospital bad and walked out while calling Matt. He lives not too far from here and me and him have been best friends for months.

I'm walking across the street to meet Matt when a car slams into my side.

"AHHHHH!!!!"